Chapter 32

Another day has come. The boys will be doing their final interview for the moment, before they will have their short break. Alice, on the other hand, also has to attend another photoshoot, and was invited as a special guest on a business conference.

Everyone went on with their respective works and duties. On the next day will be Taehee's birthday. Yoonah, particularly begins to be working busy in preparing for her little girl's birthday. The boys couldn't help her for the moment because they are still finishing their interviews, but they made sure to help her right after their works.

 The boys couldn't help her for the moment because they are still finishing their interviews, but they made sure to help her right after their works

They only have the whole day today to finish everything they need for tomorrow's occasion.

Yoonah assigned particular works to each of them. She assigned Tae and JK to purchase some party materials, Jin and RM accompanied Mrs. Shin in shopping food supplies for they planned on cooking tomorrow. Yoongi and Hobi is helping Yoonah in the house, and they went to play with Taehee. Jimin is in charge of purchasing the gifts for the whole group. But he is not going alone. Alice offered any help that she could probably give, since she is also done with all her scheduled appointments. Yoonah and the group decided to set up Jimin and Alice, so they paired up the two for a certain task. That is to look for the group's present for their little princess.

Alice went off to Shin's mansion and picked up Jimin. At first it was an awkward situation, but they managed to get comfortable with each other afterwards. After all, they are doing it for their niece, and for their selves.

While driving, Alice ask Jimin of his idea for their presents to Taehee. Jimin explained that every year, he came up with different ideas or themes for the presents that they are giving to Taehee. The boys agreed that instead of giving the little girl an individual present, they made it as one, as a group present. And Taehee loved their idea, most especially her uncle Jimin's idea.

Taehee is not a materialistic kind of kid who only wants to have luxurious things. She is more likely want to receive those simple kind of gifts. After all, gifts to her is not a necessary in order to celebrate one's birthday.

Alice: "So what do you plan to have this year?"

Jimin playfully smiled at her... "Simple. I'm planning to give her the whole BT21 store." He softly laugh on his own comment.

"A w-whaat?!" Alice shockingly commented.

Jimin: "I'm sorry, I'm just kidding... But seriously, I'm planning to buy presents to her on that store."

Alice: "Why? I mean, are you sure of that? How'd you know that she'll like it?"

"Trust me, Alice. I know she'll like it." He brightly smiled at her.

Alice secretly blushed when she saw Jimin's bright face. She awkwardly smile back at him.

 She awkwardly smile back at him