Chapter 35

Both of our feet are half-soaked in the water.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

I saw him got flustered as he heard of my voice, and saw me sitting next to him with only us on the area.

"A-Alice. It's not what you think of me, okay? I didn't walk towards that girl. I just happened to bumped into her. I-I'm so sorry." Jimin sounded so disappointed of himself. He lowered his head out of embarrassment.

"Jimin-ah.. don't ask for an apology. It's not your fault. Okay? I..I saw everything." I confessed.

Jimin: "Y-you s-saw everything? H-how? I..I mean, why?"

Alice: "Yes. I saw everything. From the moment you stepped outside the car..to the time you get inside the store.. when you are checking out the devices that you will buy.. when you paid for the bill.. when you went outside the store...and how did you ended up being harassed by that 'girl'."

I noticed Jimin look at me. But I chose not to look back at him.

Jimin: "Y-you're looking out for me? But why would you do that, Alice? Tell me.. what am I to you?"

Alice: "At first, I don't know why I did that.. why did I found myself looking out for you.. But when I saw you being harassed by that b*tch, I knew the answer to my question."

Jimin: "And that is?"

"Because.. I'm scared of loosing you again, Chim.. I'm scared that you might get tired of waiting for me, one day. I'm scared that I wouldn't get the chance to tell you how much you mean to me this whole time." I turn to meet him in the eyes.

He is evidently surprised with my sudden confession. Both of us are holding back our tears.

Jimin: "So you're saying that you lo-

I didn't let him finished what he is about to say, but continued it, instead... "Yes baby. I love you... so much." I lovingly smiled at him, at the same time letting go of my tears.

"Oh my god, baby! You don't know how much I waited for this moment to come...Thank you. I love you too. So so much!" He happily exclaimed.

He stood up from his seat, and slightly bowed down to help me stood up from my seat also.

When both of us are finally standing and facing each other, he pulled me closer to him, as close as the only distance that we have is the tip of our noses

He took my arms and wrapped it around his neck, while his arms are hugging my waist. He finally enclose us into a deep kiss. It is a passionate, longing and deep kiss.

As we release each other to gasp for air, we were interrupted by the scream of our friends.

We were both embarrassed that our friends saw and heard everything. They ran towards us and took turns in enclosing us into a hug. They are expressing how happy they are for the both of us.

As they all gathered on a big circle around Jimin and I, Jimin became serious again and look me straight into the eyes.

"Alice. Thank you for giving me another chance to prove my love to you. I promise you that I will never fail you again, not now, not ever. I'll love you with all my heart... Ms. Alice Lee, will you be my girlfriend, again?" He lovingly asked me.

I suddenly thought of something better to do.

"Chim... I.. I'm sorry.. b-but.. No." I lowered my head when I responded to his proposal.

I saw him suddenly let go of my hand, he was flustered, and so as the other guys that surrounds us

I saw him suddenly let go of my hand, he was flustered, and so as the other guys that surrounds us. The smiles on their faces immediately left them. They are confusedly looking at me.

Jimin boldly commented: "B-but why? You just said that you love me, right? I-is this your another way of taking revenge on me, Alice? Aren't you not tired?!"

I suddenly felt guilty. I shouldn't have done this. I should have done it the other way. Those were my thoughts.

I mustered all my courage and say what I really wanted to say to him.

"MARRY ME. PARK JIMIN!" I exclaimed.

Everyone was shocked with what I said. As they had processed it, they were happily screaming again.

Jimin: "W-what?? Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?"

"It's now or never, Jimin." I shrugged up my shoulders and winked at him.

Jimin: "Araseo!... I'LL MARRY YOU. ALICE LEE."

He pulled me into a tight hug. And soon, the other guys enclosed us into a group hug.

Finally, I made what is right for me. I finally listened to what my heart keeps on telling me seven years ago, to MAKE IT RIGHT.

End

*************

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy reading the story.. Watch out for the next book. :-) Borahae! <3