Chapter 2

Younghoon's POV

I wonder where y/n is? Is she late or something?

"Goodmorning class i'll start with the attendance" she's not coming, is she absent?

"Younghoon why do you look like you're looking for something" Chanhee whispered.
"Something?maybe someone" Sunwoo teased.
"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrow making them chuckle.
"The three of you answer the questions in the board, you keep talking to each other huh" i faced palm while our classmates is laughing at us. Chanhee and Sunwoo get up from their seat to and proceed to the board.

"Pssst what's the answer?" Sunwoo asked.
"I dont even know the answer in my question" we both looked at Chanhee who is now solving the math problem.
"Pssst Chanhee help us" Sunwoo statted. Chanhee said no, but i know how to change that into a yes.
"I'll buy you a diamond ring later after class help us" he smiled and looked at our proffesor who is checking the papers. He quickly answered our questions making me and Sunwoo high fived each other. In terms of studying, especially math we know that we can rely on Chanhee.

"Oh you guys are done" our proff checked our solutions and we saw her nod.
"Okay you may go back to your seats" going to back to our seats with a smile on our face.
"Thank you Chanhee" i thanked.
"Don't forget my Diamond ring later" i gave him a thumbs up.

What happen to her?did her mom hit her again? I don't even know why i keep thinking about her.

"Another diamond ring added to my collection!" Chanhee statted happily.
"You really love diamond rings so much"
"Yeah i love it more than anything" he replied.
"By the way i have to go somewhere thanks for the dia" he thanked me and head to the other way.

Walking on my way i saw a girl near the bridge, she looks like she was about to jump what should i do? I look at little closer to see her face and it was y/n. Why would she jump? I have to stop her. I ran to her and pulled her from the back making us two fall, her in top of me. Eyes in shock she quickly remover herself in top of me and dusted herself.

"What's your problem?" She asked. I get up from the floor and faced her.
"No what's your problem? I know that you are having a hard time but you shouldnt do suicide. I wont bully you anymore so please dont die, suicide is a sin and-"
"Im not going to jump idiot" she cutted my words.
"Huh?i clearly saw you stop lying"
"Im not lying, im just looking down. Why won't anyone believe what im saying"
"Thank goodness i thought you're going to jump"
"Why are you here?"
"I was just passing by when i saw you"
"Oh okay" she was about to walk away but i spoke.
"Why are you absent today?"
"None of your bussiness" she answered not even looking back. Why do i feel like im worried about her? She's right its not my bussiness so what's wrong with me?

"Stop following me"
"Im not following you" i denied.
"Im just going to go to the uh uhm to Starbucks yeah"
"Starbucks is that way" she pointed out. Aish why cant i think properly.
"Oh really? I guess i forgot hehe" she continued walking, while i stay at my place. Cold hearted princess tsk.

Y/n POV

Wtf is wrong with Younghoon such a weirdo. I don't wanna go home, i stopped at our gate, but its not like i have somewhere to go. Im absent today cause they grounded me and they made me do all of the house chores instead of letting me go to school. Funny that im already 19 yet they still do this to me. I passed by our house, i'll just walk for a while.

While walking i passed by a group of guys who is like on the same age as me. I peeked at what are they up to and heard their talkings.

"Your friends are not here now no one can help you"
"Yeah we will beat you up here and no one will know" they all laughed.
"You're dead Younghoon" Younghoon? Did i heard it right?
"Bye bye Younghoon" i heard it right i have to do something. I saw the big guy pick up a wood.

"Yaaaaaahh!" I shouted, they all looked at me.
"Y/n?" I heard Younghoon.
"Oh so you know her?"
"Leave him alone" i statted.
"And if now what are you going to do huh?" A thin guy stepped closer to me.
"You dont mind if i call the cops right? I mean they are almost here so might as well greet them" i show them my phone that dials the police number. They all panicked and left quickly. I looked at Younghoon who was staring at me.

"You okay?" I asked from the distance.
"Yeah you?"
"Ofcourse i am"
"Did you really called the cops?"
"Nope that was just an app, that fools believed it to fast"
"Anyways since you're fine i'll go now" i walked away like i used to.
"Thank you!" He said.

"Ugly duckling helloooooo" Sia said, one of Nikka's friend.
"Where is my baby Juyeonieee" Nikka came inside the classroom, Juyeon stood up and hugged her. Ew, why do they like flirting infront of everyone. I looked around and caught Younghoon looking at me making him avoid my eye contact with me.
"How is your new motorbike Younghoon?" Juyeon asked.
"Pretty nice" Younghoon answered.
"Im boreeeddd" Sangyeon sighed.
"Should we made another bet? Let's involved y/n again to be fun" Sunwoo statted.
"Hmm another bet im in" Hanknyeon said looking at me, he walked to me closer. Younghoon stood up pushing Hanknyeon slightly.

"Stop with the bets, dont involve y/n if you guys are going to make one" Younghoon said. Did i hear him right?
"Why? Dont you like playing with her now?" Juyeon asked.
"Yeah she's getting boring so leave her alone" is he doing this because he taught that im going to jump yesterday? Or is he doing this because i helped him.

I didnt ate dinner yesterday and i didnt ate breakfast earlier so im hungry. Going to the snack bar i bought banana milk and corn dog. Im not a big eater so i can get full with this. I found a vacant table and sat there alone. While i eat my food Younghoon sat beside me and gave me Banana milk, chips and biscuit.

"What's this?"
"Food what else" i sighed.
"Why are you giving me this?"
"How can you get full with just one corndog and banana milk, that's why you're so thin"
"And what is it to you?"
"Sooo just eat that" he smiled.
"Eat a lot y/n" he winked at me and left. What is wrong with him, is he out of his mind? Because of what he did almost all of the students are looking at me. I finished my corndog and picked the food he gave, hesitating if i should throw it or not. Well the food didnt do anything wrong so i'll just keep it, its a waste to throw such food anyways. He's so suspicious though, i wonder what he's up to.

"Before i'll end this class find your partner for the project. I'll explain that project tommorow" my classmates starts to find partner while i just sit in my seat quietly, all of my proff knows that im always alone and that this types of grps and partners or whatsoever im always by myself.

"Let's be partners" Younghoon sat on the chair beside me.
"I can do that project alone"
"Come on its not like you'll die if we became partners"
"Eyyy Younghoon are you hitting on y/n?" Sangyeon shouted. I dragged Younghoon outside making some of our classmates shout.

"What the fck do you want?"
"Me? I dont want anything"
"If you dont want anything then... i told you not to pity me! Are you doing this because of what you saw? Or because i helped you last night? I dont need any returns so just leave me alone"
"I dont pity you, and its not because you helped me last night"
"Then why are you doing this?"
" is it weird if i say that i wanna be friends with you?"
"Yes its very very weird. Everyone knows how you bullied me since last year then you want to be friends? Are you serious?"
"Yes i am. I know that i bullied you and im sorry about that i was wrong. Now im making up to you, you just have to let me"
"I never had a friend before" i said honestly.
"You never had?"
"What do you expect? Everybody hated me for no reason even my family, who wants to be friend with a person like me? " i looked down. I cant believe that im saying this to a person who bullied me for a year.

"Me" i looked at him.
"I gladly be your first friend if you let me"