Chapter 5

Y/n POV

Another day in school, but i like it here more than home. Besides no ones going to bully me like before thanks to Younghoon, even though he's really the reason im getting bullied.

"This damn stairs!" i exclaimed, our first subject now is on 5th floor.
"Woah woah y/n is that you?" Sunwoo faced me to him looking at me.
"You look good today" he winked.
"Moveee" i pushed him to the side not that hard though.
"Need help? Give me your bag" he insist.
"No thanks" i statted. We are on the 3rd floor now and im freaking tired, my body is weak so i easily get tired
"Sorry for all the things i've done y/n" i stopped walking and looked at him.
"Do you mean it?"
"I do, and i know its wrong im sorry"
"Yeah we're good now, you didnt do that much to me anyway except for you flirting" he chuckled.
"I hate stairs!!" I said panting.

"Give me your bag" i heard Younghoon said climbing the stairs.
"No it's fin-" he cutted my words by getting my bag and walked faster than us.
"Why is he acting like that?" Sunwoo asked.
"I have no idea" my body feels lighter now since my bag is gone.

Our classmates looked at Sunwoo and me and they shouted.
"Ooohhh why are you together huh?"
"Yieeeee"
"The fck?we just saw each other on the stairs" i statted and they laughed.
"You know how to speak now huh y/n" i ignored them and looked for a seat.
"You I saw Younghoon playing on his phone and my bag on a chair beside him. I was about to get my bag to seat somewhere but he stopped me.
"Seat here" he said not glancing at me.
"Why?"
"We still have to talk about the project"
"Oh right" i sat beside him leaving no choice.

"Younghoon" i whispered. He's playing a game and not answering me.
"Yaahhh" he's been acting strange.
"Okay fine don't talk to me ever again" i crossed my arms.
"What?!" He finally looked at me.
"We have to talk about the project what's wrong with you"
"Why are you with Sunwoo earlier?" What's with the sudden change of topic.
"I already said it earlier we just saw each other and decided to go together since we are classmates"
"Nothing else?" He asked.
"What more do you want me to say?" I asked.
"If you say so" he smiled.

"You're weird seriously" he's like a girl on a period.
"Let's talk about the project" he statted and smile.

"The projects deadline is on friday how about we do it now at my house?" He asked walking our way out the university
"We don't have the materials, besides it's already 7pm"
"You have a point" he nodded agreeing with me.

"Ah how about let's go to the mall now to buy the materials, we have plenty of time tommorow so let's make it tommorow"
"Okay then let's go now. But how about your parents? They might beat you again"
"Let them be im used to it anyways"
"Aish, i dont want you to get beaten up, can buy the materials myself i'll walk you home"
"Don't worry i just have to go home at 11pm"
"Oh shit i remember that i didnt brought my car"
"Did you walk on your way?"
"Ofcourse not i used my motorbike" he said.
"I never ride a motorbike before"
"Now you'll get to try it" he looked at me with a creepy smile.

"Yaahhh! Slow down" i screamed, the road is too noisy.
"I told you to hold on tight" i only hold his clothes from the back, he speed it uo faster making me hold him tighter. He fixed my hand by wrapping it on his waist by one hand, i can hear him chuckle.
"Don't be scared i got you" Im a bit calmed now compared to earlier, i can feel the cold breeze.
"It's fun right" he statted.
"Yes" i answered smiling. It's a bit scary at first but it's kinda nice.

"You have the list right?" He asked.
"Yeah, let's start finding the easy ones" i statted.
"Illustration board" we then find some illustration board. I saw girls taking picture and squealing, i looked at little closer to find out and saw its just Younghoon looking at the books.