Chapter 10

Y/n POV

This is it, the day we're going to tell our relationship to my parents. I dont want to tell them since they wont accept us but they are still my parents so they need to know somehow.

"Mom, Dad this is Younghoon my boyfriend" i speaked out. Younghoon bowed at them.

"You even managed to get a boyfriend even though you're that useless?" Mom chuckled.

"You're the one who talked back to me right?" Dad pointed at Younghoon.
"We only got together this month so that time we are still friends" i statted.
"Why dont you study instead of having a boyfriend?" Dad said.

"What course did you get?" Mom asked.
"Architecture maam"
"That's nice, your father and mother's work?"
"My father works in a law firm and my mother owns a furniture bussiness" ofcourse mom will ask this cause shes very materialistic.
"I dont want y/n to have a boyfriend but since you're rich i'll let it slide"  Mom stood up along with dad and went to their room.

Im so embarassed to how they act infront of Younghoon, his family treated me so well but its the opposite on mine. I hid my face in my palm but Younghoon removed it.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked.
"Im just so embarassed how they treated you. Im so sorry" i looked down but he lift my chin up making me face him.
"Its finee, its not like i expected them to greet me with a smile when they cant even do that to you. As long as they wont tear us apart it doesnt matter how they treat me" I pulled him to a hug. He's so understanding and i love that about him.

"Let's just eat okay? Where do you want to eat?" He holds my hand as we get oustide of my house.

*3 months later*

We might be sweet all the time but we cant avoid fighting too. And all because of him getting jealous, my man is so possesive for what?

*ring ring*

"Hello y/n?" Its not Younghoon who answered.
"Chanhee where's Younghoon?"
"We are here at the bar, he drinked a lot can you pick him up?"
"Yes i'll pick him up text me the address"
"Alright" 

Getting my jacket and wallet i quickly head out and take a cab to the address Chanhee gave. Im guessing that he's jealous because of what he saw earlier.

Im reaching for a book in the higher shelf and i almost fall but luckily Sunwoo was there to catch me making me fall on top of him and Younghoon saw that. It was an accident but he take it seriously. After that he didnt talk me and then i just knew that he's in the bar drinking.

I didnt notice that i arrived already, paying the cab driver i quickly ran inside only seeing Younghoon laying on the chair. While Chanhee and Hyunjae is panicking.

"Y/n im glad you arrived" Hyunjae statted in relief.
"How much did he drink?" I asked wiping Younghoon' swead and trying to lift him up.
"2 and a half bottle of Vodka" Chanhee answered.
"He drinked that much?! And you didnt stop him?"
"We dont wanna get punched y/n" Chanhee statted.
"You have a point. Anyways thank you for looking for him i'll pick him up now" i bowed before i take Younghoon.

We reached the Parking lot, getting his car key from his pocket i placed him on the passenger seat. He teached me how to drive last month so i'll be the one who'll drive now.

"Gosh Younghoon why did you drink so much" I caressed his hair. He then raised his hand and holds my hand kissing it.
"Hmm you're awake" i statted.
" why did you drink so much love?" I asked.
"Why are you here?" He asked back.
"You should be with Sunwoo" he looked at me with half open eyes. His jealousy is really on another level.

"Why would i be with him when you're my boyfriend? What you saw earlier was an accident, i already explained it to you"
"I love you" he said all of a sudden, he then hold my hand tigtly placing it on his cheek.
"I love you too" i kissed his forehead.
"You're like a baby" i giggled.
"Im your baby" he statted. I looked at him with a smile and he smiled back.

He unhold my hand and and pulled me closer to him pressing our lips. He started to move his lips and i followed it, i pulled out from the kiss to catch my breath but he pulled me to a kiss again.

"You tasted like alcohol" i chuckled.
"I know that you enjoyed the kiss though" how can he just say that like its nothing.

"I hate you" i statted.
"I love you too" he giggled.
i rolled my eyes at him and started the car.

I woke up early to check on him. Getting my bag and wear my sandals i head out and ride the bus to get to him.

*knock knock*

"Hmm unnie glad you're here, Oppa's upstairs he said that he's head is aching"
"I'll take care of him" Yanna nodded.

Opening his door i saw him laying down on hi bed using his phone, he saw me and then he turned his back on me. Gosh this grown up man is really acting like a baby.

"Love i heard that your head is aching, you should rest first, you drinked a lot last night" sitting on his bed, he took a glance on me then turned his look to the other side again.
"I thought we made up already?" I asked. Still not talking to me, an idea came in my mind making me smirk.

"If you're not going to talk to me i'll just leave then, Sunwoo's asking if im free, he wants to have breakfast to talk things out" i stood up and was about to open his door but i heard him stop me.

"Don't leave" he statted making me turn my back, he's sittin on his bed with a glare but i just laughed at him and hugged him even though he's not hugging me back.

"Im just kidding, he's not asking me for breakfast i didnt even talk to him"
"Tsk" i heard him say.
"Why are you acting like you're on you period. I thought we're fine alreadyyy" i faced him, but he's just pouting at me. I then gave a peck on his pouting lips making him face away.

"Sorryyyyy Love, you know that it was an accident right? I will never cheat on you, you know that" he stared at me for a while then pulled me to a hug.
"Sorry for being jealous too" he statted.
"So are we okay now?" I asked happily.
"Give me a kiss first" he pouted. I gave him a peck once again, and he giggled.

"Is your head still aching?"
" a little because of my hang over"
"Let's eat outside to cure your hangover" he nodded. 

On our way, i hummed the song that was played on his car.

"love, why do i feel like im the only one getting jealous?" He asked.
"That's because you're too possesive and im not"
"Really huh?"
"Yes, im a very calm person so i dont get jealous easily" i statted.

"Maam sir can i take your order?" We proceed to order and waited for the food.

Three girls then came into our table, they are pushing each other like an idiot.

"Uhmm c-can we take a picture? You're so h-handsome" a girl with a short hair statted while stuttering. Can't they see that im here? Well Younghoon won't allow them though.

"Sure why not" i glared at Younghoon and he just mouthed a 'what?'
"Can you take us a picture with your friend?" She gave me her phone. Friend?!!!

"Excuse me im his girlfriend and if you want to take a picture with him take a picture by yourself"  i statted in the most calm i can. I then heard Younghoon chuckling.
"Sorry i think my girlfriend doesnt want us to take a picture" younghoon statted so the girls left with a frown.

The food then arived just in time, holding the knife i started to slice the meat that i ordered.
"Don't get jealous easily my ass" Younghoon laughed, making me grip on the knife and stab on the meat.

"Love eat your food" i statted in a sweet voice with a scary look. I can see Younghoon's eyes get bigger and proceed to eat his food.
"Yes you really dont get jealous easily love" he said in a nervous chuckle.