Chapter 3

Y/n POV

"Me" i looked at him.
"I gladly be your first friend if you let me" did he really say that? Or am i hearing things?

"Stop saying things you don't mean"
"I mean it y/n. Why dont you believe me?" Why cant i believe him? Cause i dont want the past to be repeated.
"Someone said the same thing to me before, but then it was all a dare, he befriend me to earn my trust then they tricked me to go somewhere. And there they a-almost" i looked down, thinking about what happen makes me feel weak.
"Hey you don't have to continue-"
"They almost r4pe me, if it werent for the cops passing by. Now you know why i dont want to trust you, besides you're still my main bully after all" i looked at him.
"Sorry, i didnt know what you've been through yet i made it worst" i didnt reply and just stared at the ground.
"But i won't do that to you, yes im a jerk but i wont do that, my intentions on being your friend is clear" he added.

"I won't force you to accept me as your friend, but atleast let me do good things to you okay?" I nodded in response.
"And i'll be your partner for that project"
"Fine" i answered and he smiled. His smile, it makes me feel things.

"We might be late for our next class let's go" on my fresman year almost all of my subjects im classmates with him, and now on my sophomore year we have the exact same schedule, one of the reason why im his target is because he always see me.
"Y/n"
"Hmm" we are walking our way to our next subject.
"Instead of making you cry i'll make you smile"
"As if you can" i whispered.
"Ofcourse i can, i am Younghoon i can do it"
"Yeah whatever" i walked faster leaving him behind.
"Wait for meee" if he continued being like this, i might trust him and im not ready to trust someone again. But for real for all of the people the one who saw me getting beated by my mother is my main bully its just so absurd.

"Younghoon here!" Eric called, tapping on the chair beside him. I choose the seat on the corner to avoid the other students. Younghoon shaked his head to eric and sat beside me.

"Why are you sitting beside me again?"
"This seat doesnt belong to you so that means i can seat here. Beside you" he gave me a teasing smile.
"You're weird"
"Im not" he defended.

Younghoon POV

"Younghoon why do you keep following y/n are you hitting on her?" Sunwoo asked teasingly.
"Tsk im not, i just feel guilty about what i did to her before" i answered.
"If you say sooooooo" Sunwoo's face is telling me that he is doubting me.
"Im not hitting on her stop doubting me"
"Okay okay fine" he raised his hand in defeat.
"And tell the others to not bother y/n"
"I'll them later" Chanhee statted. Chanhee Sunwoo, Changmin and me are the only one here at the cafeteria since some of our friends still have classes. I looked at y/n who is eating alone.

"See you guys later"
"Where are you going?" Changmin asked.
"To y/n ofcourse where else" Chanhee answered. I ignored them and proceed to pick up my tray and sat infront of y/n.

"You're here again" She statted not looking to me.
"Yep i want to give you a nice view"
"What view?"
"Me" i said putting a flower pose, and she reacted like she was going to puke.
"The fck?" She really likes cursing i often hear her curse.
"Language young lady"
"Yeah whatever"
"That's your favorite line don't you?"
"You're so talktative eat your food!" She rolled her eyes at me.
"Its because you're so quiet" she didnt reply. I saw her food earlier and the amount is not that much compared to mine. I picked up my side dish using my chopsticks and put it on her try.
"You need to eat a lot, the wind might blow you, you're so thin" she stared at it for a second before she ate it.
"Thank you" she said.
"You're welcome"

Thinking about it i really dont have any reason when i bullied her before im just bored that's all. Not thinking about what would happen i didnt know that she goes thru a lot. Her parents, her past she's hurt a lot no wonder she doesnt show any emotions anymore. I never saw her smile nor laugh, and that would be my goal. I stared at her while eating, she does not look ugly at all she just dont fix herself like other girls that's why they are calling her ugly duckling.