Chapter 11

Younghoon POV

*2 years later*

*ring ring*

I picked up my phone, hearing Minkyu(y/n's brother) panicking.

"Minkyu what's happening?"
"Hyung y/n is being scolded again, mom also slapped her 3 times now. Noona won't stop crying, she's scratching herself too"
"I'll be right there" i ended the call, getting my Motorcycle key and bringing my phone and wallet.

Its been two years, when y/n started switching up course we barely see each other at school because of our diffrent schedule. Its our senior year now, only few months left and we will graduate.

The pressure and stress y/n is feeling is killing her, im her only comfort place.

I told her brother that if something like that happens he should call me. The last time that happen, i wasnt there she almost cut her wrist and i dont wanna lose her like that.

"Minkyu open the door" i said knocking loudly.
"Hyung she's there" he said pointing where y/n is.  I saw her with red scratches on her arms, her right face is redish too, i guess its because of the slap her mother gave. She was staring out of nowhere, crying out loud and scratching herself.

I quickly ran closer to her and hugged her.

Seeing her like this hurts me so much. After that two years, her parents still treats her like trash.

Hugging her tight, trying to calm her down but she wont stop. At times like this what she need is a hug. She's still scratching herself. I released her from the hug and hold her hands to stop her from scratching.

"Hey y/n im here"
"Look at me"
"Y/n look at me" she catched her breath and slowly looked at me.
"Y-younghoon?" Her eyes, you can clearly see she's hurt.
"Yes its Younghoon, im here already love, its fine" she hugged me tigthly, slowly calming herself and i patted her back.
"Shhh, its okay hm? Nothing to worry about. Im here"
"I'll get you out of here, let's go" i helped her stand up, her legs is shaking.

"Thanks for calling Minkyu" i statted before leaving with y/n.

I bringed her into my house, she sat on my bed and i faced her.
"Do you need anything?" She shaked her head.
"I-im sorry f-for causing you trouble a-again" a tear leaving her eye, i wiped it and pulled her into my arms.
"Theres nothing to apologize love, im glad that im here for you. I'll be here everytime you need me" carresing her hair.
"D-dont leave me, stay here by my side p-please"
" i wont leave you, i'll be here by your side, always"  minutes later she's already asleep.

She's one of the most precious thing on earth yet she was treated like that. I already suggested that she should just live here with me, mom and dad wont mind, but her parents didnt agree. We still have to respect their decision.

While reading my textbooks i heard her yawning and sat beside her.
"Do you feel better now? Do you need anything? Water?food? Are you hungry-" i was cutted of when she hugged me.
"I only need you, thank you Younghoon"
"Anything for you" i gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"You should sleep her tonight, you still have your clothes here the last time you slept. I already told Minkyu since you didnt have your phone. Mom was cooking dinner let's eat"
"I'll take a bath first"
"Hmm i'll wait for you" she stands up, she gets her clothes and towel from my closet and head to the bathroom. Her arms is full of red scratches, im glad that its not that deep.

After eating dinner, we headed to my room.
She looks tired even though she just woke up.
"You look so tired love, you should sleep again"
"How about you?"
"I still have to finish this" i statted pointing at my textbook i was reading for me to answer the questions.
"Can you cuddle with me until i fall asleep?" I dont even need to think about it and layed on her side.

"Tommorow is sunday, should we go out?" I asked.
"But you still have a lot of things to do"
"I'll finish half of it tonight and half of it when we got home"
"You shouldnt work yourself that hard"
"Its finee, so should we go out tommorow"
"You already decided though" i chuckled.

"Younghoon, let's study hard and after we graduate we are going to have a decent job, you'll be an architect and i'll be a lawyer"
"Yes and after that we are going to get married and live in one roof, and we are going to have kids"

"How many kids do you like?" She asked.
"Hmmmm how many can you handle?"
"I want twins"
"I wanna have twins too. As you say we are going to study hard and have kids so stay strong and never give up okay? Avoid suicidal thoughts"
"As long as i have you, i'll never give up"
"That's right. I love you and goodnight my baby"
"I love you too, Love"

*2 weeks later*

Dad is going to america and he wants me to go with him for 3 days. Its our semestrial break, i was planning to go on a trip with y/n but i guess that i cant make it.

"What are you thinking about love?" Y/n asked. We are walking on our way to the fast food.
"I think we can't continue our trip tommorow" i looked down.
"Is there a problem?"
"Dad wants me to come with him on america for 3 days, i have no choice, he barely asked me for favors i dont want to decline it" she gave me a small smile.
"Its fine, we can go on a trip nextime"
"Sorry love"
"Dont worry about it"

"Since you're going to leave tommorow, should we hang out the whole day?" She suggested.
"I like that" i patted her head.

"If you're parents did something bad again, you know that you're welcome in our house right?Yanna is their she can accompany you" she nodded.
"I'll call and text you all the time okay?"
"Yessss, enjoy your days there" i hugged her tight. We are on the airport and i want her to send me off that's why she's here.
"I will miss you so much" she chuckled.
"Love its just three days you'll be doing finee"
"But still" she pulled out from the hug and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'll miss you too" she said.
"Our 2nd anniversary is near, is there anything you want? I'll buy it there"
"I just want you to come back safe" she statted.
"I love you y/n"
"I Love you too" I gave her a one last hug before i head where dad is.

"See you in 3 days" she waved her hands and i did the same. Its only three days but i'll sure miss you.