Lunch time discussion

Lunch was extremely awkward considering the encounter with Barry's dad. "Hey you two" Barrys dad said with a slick grin.
"Hi." I said with an embarrassed look on my face.

"Did you guys have fun last night." Barrys dad laughed, "Hope you didnt have too much fun." Barrys dad said bursting out laughing yet again.
"Shut up dad" Barry said giving his dad a death glare.
"What you thought i didnt see that bar." His dad replied to his glare with.
"First of all your refering to me as a bar, a fucking bar! Im not chocolate and second of all, its not as if i had sex or anything, stop making it out to be a big deal." Barry said obviously very mad at his dad.

"Woah chill down i never mentioned sex but now your bringing it up it makes me wonder what you two were really up to." Barrys dad smiled.
"Shut up! Your not slick, i hug someone and now you think i had sex with someone? Come. On." Barry replied defensively with. I sat very awkwardly watching barry and his dad argue, realising barrys dad was just trying to wind him up.

"Come on Barry you know I'm just winding you up, no need to get so defensive." His dad said kindly. "Buttt.. if your girlfriend here wants to sleep over agin we are going to all sit and have the talk, yes that talk."
"Me and Barry dont date mr gabrewski." I said butting in.
"not yet." he replied with. "Anyways you two go and do something for a while, ill call you back down in a while so we can have that talk." Barrys dad remarked.