Cellini??

A few days later we were back at school.
"Hey barry warry, with your little girlfriend again." Cellini said while laughing.
"Yes actually." Barry said smirking.
"What!" Cellini said with a look of disgust on his face.
"You heard him." I said
Cellini looked over at me and pushed Barry over but Barry wasn't as weak as he was before so he fought back and like I expected was winning until a teacher broke out the fight.

Barry had a bruise on his cheek, I took him to the medical room. I say on his lap and faced him, tilting his head back. 
"That feels good." Barry whisper laughed.
I laughed too. My heart was beating fast. I'd never sat on a boys lap before, never mind Barry's, the hottest boy to exist. Once I'd put a plaster on his face he brought his head up I was about to stand up when Barry pulled me back down. "Where do you think your going." He said with a sweet smile, like usual.

Barry grabbed my neck pulling me in for a kiss ofc I kissed back. We began kissing rougher and rougher until my favourite person Cellini walked in 😃

"Slut." He muttered under his breath.
"What the fuck did you just say to her." Barry said getting angry. Cellini walked out not responding. I felt a bit sad because I mean no one likes being called a slut.

Barry hugged me "he's just jealous, he liked you since the second week you joined." Let's go home. Me and Barry walked home.