Hey there

"Im so sorry, did i hurt you?" Barry asked with concern. "No, I'm sorry i didn't mean to grab onto you like that." I said nervously. "I dont mind." Barry said with a small smile. "I like it."
"You do?" I asked. Barry leaned in and began kissing me softly but passionately. All of a sudden me and barry heard footsteps coming up the stairs. We both got off each other quickly and played asleep.

"Hey you two, did you have a nice sleep, are you even awake?" Barrys dad asked.
"What." Barry said as if he'd just woke up. I went with the flow and opened my eyes too.
"Get dressed lunch will be ready at one. How was your sleep?" He asked for the second time. Barry reached his arm out under the covers and put it around my waist lowkey.

"Nice moves barry." His dad said with a smirk as he obviously noticed that barry had sliped his arm around my waist. I went bright red. "I dropped something." Barry said in a strange tone.

"What did you drop." His dad asked.
"Ermmm my ring." Barry replied. "Of coarse you did, no need to lie Barry, you don't need to keep anything from your old man remember." Barrys dad said while smiling and adding a wink. "Get ready you two. Lunch will be ready soon." he said while walking away with a slight laugh.