You can come under the covers you know.

Me and barry both burst out laughing, "okay what side do you pick?" Barry asked me
"Since its my house shouldnt i be asking you that." I said with a slight laugh
"I suppose so." Barry said back with a small laugh, "okay barry, what side then?"
We both arranged what sides we were going to sleep on and switched on a movie.

Me and barry both went downstairs to get snacks then came upstairs, we began to watch it and barry got under the covers, i sat above the covers as i didnt want to make barry uncomfortable, it was around 20 mins through the movie, when i began to get really cold but i didnt want to say anything since barry had the sheets and blankets, i looked to my side and noticed barry giving me a strange look, "do i have something on my face?" I asked him, "no haha i was just confused as why your freezing yourself to death, you are aloud under the covers you know." He laughed.

"Oh yeah i forgot." I said nervously, barry could see i was nervous and sat up moving the covers to let me under, "thanks." I said quietly while getting under the sheets.

I lay down and clung onto my teddy. I was looking at barrys neck, im not strange it was just a really nice neck he had. He felt the tension and turned his body so he faced the ceiling. "Your not normally this quiet." He said, "if its making you uncomfortable i could sleep on the floor." He said. "No please dont please stay." I said quickly, "okay then i wont." He said smiling.