Chapter 1

Hi I'm Maggie. You probably already know about me. Here, let me make it short, I'm a bad girl... Simple as that.

---

I walked into my school. My backpack sagged down my shoulder. My boots clicked while I smirked and strutted down the hall. My long dirty blonde hair moved with the breeze of my pace. Today is the first day of school... yay.. Not.

I walked into my first class. I was late. I threw my bag on the floor and sat in the back. I slouched in my chair. The teacher sighed. "Maggie! Your late," he said annoyed. "Yeah... Yeah I am," I said.

Everyone looked at me. "See you haven't changed," he said grabbing papers and slamming them on my desk. "NOT a great first impression miss Maggie," he said walking back to the front.

I shrugged "nice to see you too," I laughed. He sighed. "Anyway.. Classroom procedures," he started. I immediately zoned out.

***

I walked into the lunch room. My friends from last year were already sitting at a table and gestured me over.

Of course, my friends were the 'bad' people.. Or the people that ALWAYS get in trouble. I sat down. "Back to hell again," my friend laughed. "So what we up to tonight?" Smiled my guy friend. I smirked.

***

me and my friends are now walking around town at night. "Why do we even have to go to school?! Half the shit they teach is pointless," laughed my friend. "AMEN!" we all yelled.

"We should go hang out somewhere," I said walking and kicking the rocks as I walked. "We should," my friend said looking at the cars driving by. "Hey let's go to my grandparents house," laughed my guy friend. "Uhmm let's not," I laughed taking a sip of my peace tea.

"They're not homeeee," he smiled. I looked at him. "Break in?" I said. "Break in," he smiled. "Let's do it," laughed my other friend. We ran down the street and to his grandparent's house. "They are out on vacation," he smiled.

"Window?" My friend said walking to the house. "Yeah let's go," we said and all 5 of us jumped up to the windows in different ways. We got in to a nice big house.

"This place is awesome," we said walking through the house. My friends examined the items in the house. "Ooh this is nice," said my friend touching a vase. It fell to the floor and broke. "Woops," she laughed and walked away. I sat on the couch. I sighed. "Well now what?" I laughed. We all smirked. Now the trouble was starting.

We literally ate all the food there was and messed around. We laughed and ran around. We were just having a fun time and not paying attention to anything.

"Toss it!" Yelled my friend laughing walking backwards. We were playing football with an orange. She backed up into the fridge, knocking the stuff on top over.

A big giant glass bowl fell over and on her head. We all gasped. She fell to the floor, unconscious. I ran to her and fell to the ground. "Oh my god," I said nervously. I checked her pulse and picked her up into my arms.

After about two minutes I heard sirens. Really?!

"You called 911?!" I yelled to my friend. "She's knocked out!" He yelled. I groaned and I sighed. I grunted and picked her up. "Now we're in trouble." Said my friend behind me. I shook my head. We were all overwhelmed.

The cops ran in and an ambulance. They immediately put hand cuffs over us. The ambulance took my unconscious friend away as he cops walked us out the door.