Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning really late. I looked at my phone.

I had 4 messages.

I opened them and they were all from Sammy. *hey Maggie its Sammy* *I'm sorry about tonight* *you awake?* *text me when you wake up* I sighed and texted him back *I still hate you* I then put my phone down and got showered and dressed.

He texted back *of course you do* I figured he didn't have school either. *leave me alone Sam* I texted. He texted back immediately. *give me another chance?* he said. *ill think about it* I texted. *well think fast cause I'm outside your window* he texted.

What? I put my phone down and went to my room window. Sammy was down on the ground. I shook my head. "Go in the front door! My mom is at work," I said and shut the window.

I heard the door open and shut and foot steps to my room.

I walked to where he was. "I'm sorry," he said.

Was he being for real? I don't know.

"Its..fine," I said. He shook his head. "No it isn't," he said grabbing my hands. I felt goosebumps go up my arms.

He rested his head against mine. "I'll treat you better. And not like a toy," he said. He knew what he was doing. Making me fall for him and letting me trust him. And of course, I fell for it. We aren't even dating.. And still we're doing this.

"This isn't a trap is it?" I shivered. He walked forward and I walked backward slowly with our head still together. "No. It isn't," he said in a low voice.

God Sam stop doing that.

I then hit the wall.

He stared into my eyes. "I-i.. Let's go," I said slipping out of his grip. "Where?" He asked following me. "To cause trouble... Duh,"

"Or... We can stay here while I shower," he said grabbing my arm. I shook my head. "Okay," I said. He smiled. I showed him how to work the shower. I turned to him. "You smell like a wet dog," I laughed. "I know," he smirked. I scoffed and left the bathroom. He turned to radio on. I sat in the living room.

"ONE NIGHT YEAH AND ONE MORE TIME! THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES SEE HE TASTES LIKE YOU ONLY SWEETERRRR," He sang to the blasting radio. I laughed. Oh my god hes stupid.

He got out of the shower and turned the radio off. He walked out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

My eyes widened. He smirked. "Stop staring," he smirked. "I-im not," I said looking away. He chuckled.

God he's hot.

He walked over to me. "Are you gonna get dressed?" I laughed. "No," he smiled. I laughed nervously and stood up. He stroked his hair. "Ill go get dressed," he said smiling. "Okay," I said.

He came out of the bathroom dressed.

"Alright let's go," I said walking to the door. He followed. "Hey let's skateboard," he said grabbing my skateboard. "I only have one," I smiled. "Perfect," he said and lifted me on the board and he got on behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

We rode a long way. We got to some woods. There was a small cliff and a big pond underneath. We stopped the skateboard. I looked at Sammy and smirked.

"No," he laughed reading my mind. "Come on it will be fun," I said taking my shirt off so now I was only in my bra. He looked at my body wide eyed.

"What? Are you scared?" I smirked. He shook his head. "Then let's go," I said. He shook his head. "Come on... I'm not gonna push you in," I smirked and grabbed his body and threw us both over into the water.