Chapter 5

He put me down in a backyard. We crouched behind a window.

I slapped him hard. "Ow!! What was that for?!" He yelled in a whisper holding his cheek. "For kidnapping me!" I whispered loud. "I'm helping you!" "How?!" "Just shh," he said. I scowled "why are you even-" "SHH," he said as he put his hand on my mouth and looked around the corner of the house.

I bit his finger.

"Ow what the heck," he said shaking his hand. "What are you doing?!?!" I whispered. He still looked around the corner. "Saving you!" He whispered. "How?!" I whispered. He didn't say anything, he just looked over the side of the house.

I smacked his head.

He looked at me. "What?!" He said "what do you mean what?! Why are you telling me to shhh and crouch over here?!" I whispered. He ignored me again.

I got up. "Freak," I said walking away. He grabbed my leg. I fell. I was pissed. Why is he doing this?!

I grabbed grass and threw it at him. He gasped and threw some at me. We threw it at each other murmuring things.

He then grabbed my arm and threw me on the ground and straddled me. I squirmed around. "Shh," he said looking over the corner as he sat on my chest. "Sammy I'm gonna kill you," I said through my gritted teeth as my arms were trapped under his legs. "Just shh," he said holding my shoulders down.

"Sammy!" I yelled. He put his hand over my mouth. I yelled into his hand. "You'll thank me later," he said as he looked back over. "Noooo," I said in a muffled voice under his hand.

"They're gone," he said to himself and got off me. I am so mad. I slapped him again. "Ow!" He yelled.

"Tell me why you just hid me or I'll do it again!" I crossed my arms. "Okay let's just say that guy that was following you is... Really bad," he said. "How?" I asked.

"Like... Drugs and stuff," he said. I walked around the house. "How do you know?" I said as he walked beside me. He didn't say anything. I looked at him wide eyed.

"Really?!" I yelled. He shrugged. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Wow," I said shaking my head. I went back to where my skateboard was. I grabbed it.

Then my mom drove by. She stopped when she saw me. "Come on Maggie I was worried," she said unlocking the car. I hopped in. She drove away. "Who was that boy?" She asked calmly. "No one," I said, what I've learned about Sammy so far.. I wouldn't want my mom meeting him.

Like I don't even know him anyway. She turned the car around. "Well I want to meet him," she smiled. I sighed.

She stopped where he was walking. I rolled down the window. "Get in," I said to him boringly. He chuckled and walked to the car and opened the door to the back seat and got in.

"So what's your name?" My mom said as she drove. "Sammy Wilkinson," he said. "Ahh I see. Are you Maggie's friend?" She said. "No," I snapped. My mom looked at me. "Well how do you guys know each other?" She said so interested in him.

Sorry to break it to ya mom but he's not the good boy you want. Jeez.

"Umm the group thing," he said. My mom paused. Ha. "Oh," she said. I smirked.

You got yourself into this one mom.

We arrived at my house. "Maggie go take Sam to your room. I'll make dinner," she said. "Yeah," I said walking into the house. Sammy followed me to my room and I got in and slammed the door in his face. He chuckled. "Come on maggie let me in," he said knocking on the door.