Chapter 16

I put my phone in my pocket and ran the way where Sammy's house was.

I ran as fast as I could. He needed me. Was his dad beating him? Was he joking with me? I don't know.

But I ran as fast as I could.

I got to his house and ran in the door. No one was home. I figured Sam was in his room so I ran up the stairs. I swung the door open.

Sam laid on the floor, covered in blood I gasped and fell to the floor. "Sam oh my god what happened?!" I said as I hovered over him.

"H-he was drunk," he said moving his head side to side. He meant his dad. His dad must have beat him hard. Harder than ever.  Sam looked out of it. Like he was dizzy and zoning out.

"Oh my god." I said. He started coughing and blood came out. "I'll call the ambulance," I said  holding his head onto my lap.

I pulled my phone out and dialed then quickly. My hands were shaking. Sam was groaning. I stroked his hair as the phone dialed. They finally answered.

"H-help my boyfriend is beat up please come quick," I rambled and gave them the address. Sam squeezed his eyes shut and moved his head so he was looking at me.

His head was on my lap and blood was getting all over me but I didn't care. He weakly grabbed my hand. I grabbed it and held it.

"Its okay. Its okay someone is coming." I said. He looked like he was in extreme pain.

I can't believe his father would do this. I looked at his shirt which was full of blood. How would so much blood be there?

Then someone stormed through the door. "Hello?" A mans voice said. "Up here!" I yelled. It was the ambulance.

**

we ran through the Emergency room with Sam on the stretcher. I was holding his hand as the doctors ran the stretcher though the hall. They were yelling various things.

I was worried. So worried.

Sam was dizzy. His eyes rolled up and down and he fought to keep them open. Blood filled the blankets under him. Blood covered his face.

"Mam you have to leave," I doctor said to me as they pushed him into a curtain. Our hands unconnected. "I love you," sam said before a nurse held me back and he was into a room. Away from me.

I breathed hard and shaky. I still stood in front of the curtain.

A nurse walked me to a waiting area. I still looked back as I walked. I couldn't sit. I couldn't think.

The nurse tried to comfort me by bringing me drinks and rubbing my back. I still stood, biting my nail as I tried to peak into the door to hall he was in. "Honey calm down," the nurse said as I paced back in forth.

Why would his father do this? I swear if anything were to happen to Sam seriously I would kill him. I'm about ready to kill him. He cannot get away with this.

I eventually sat in the waiting room. I was there all night. I laid on the chairs as a bed. I prayed for Sam.

A nurse walked in. I jumped up. "C-can I see him?" I said. She nodded and opened the door.

God, I hope he is OK.