7-good morning

-Maggie pov-

So I forgot that taylor came over and stayed with me. I woke up and it was 10:53 in the morning. I slipped out if Taylors arms and grabbed my purple towel. I went to my drawers grabbed my black and white underwear, blue Victoria secret bra, a pair of high waisted washed shorts and a crop top that was blue and said 'stay fresh'on it. I jumped in the shower washed up got out and changed. I threw my hair into a high pony tail and put on mascara and foundation.

When I walked into my room taylor was gone I felt kinda sad. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Taylor

T-good morning beautiful I went home to shower and I'll be back in a little.

I texted back

M- hey, okay I'll see you later.

-Taylor pov-

I woke up and Maggie was in the shower I went home and showered as well. I told Maggie I would be back in a little what she didn't know is that it was for a date. I was gonna take her to the beach and go eat at olive garden. I had news to tell her.
I was leaving for magconBut I wanted her to go.

I decided to go knock on Maggie's door. She answered and I went in and her mom had breakfast ready and let me eat with them.

*skipping to mid day*

It was time to ask Maggie the question. I walked up to her room and walked in. She looked up and said "hey Taylor what do you need?"

"Hey Maggie I had a question... Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Oooohhh cliffhanger hahaha I'll update in a little bit but this should be enough.