2- taking off

-Maggie pov-

Sooo. Me and my mom are on the plane. I'm so bored so I take out my beats headphones and I listen to my whole playlist then my favorite song comes on, buck wild by 2 virgins. I'm a huge fan of Taylor Caniff. While I'm dozing off on this 6 and a half hour plane ride I feel someone kicking my seat. I turn around.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yell at the "someone" I then realize its Taylor caniff.

"Oh my god I d-didnt realize it was you" I manage to get those words out.

-Taylor pov-

I accidently kicked someone's seat and then she turned around. She was so pretty.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by her yelling. "What the hell is your problem?"

Before I can answer she realizes who I am. She says "oh my god I didn't realize it was you" she was so shy and innocent it made her even cuter.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to kick your seat it was a total accident" I told her nervously.

Why am I nervous. I don't even know her. Taylor calm down its just a girl.

Maggie POV

He talked to me.....!

He apologized to me. "It's okay I didn't mean to snap, it's just I'm moving from my hometown and it's really hard on me it's been a long week of packing". that's the best response I had.

Taylor POV

Should I ask where she is moving okay I will.

"Well where are you moving to I asked her." I just asked her that question wow.

She told me "I'm moving to Princeton Indiana.

'Wow I live there I'm gonna live in the same city as her'

"You live there wow and thanks your kinda cute your self" she smirks and turns around in her seat.

I must've been thinking out loud (Haha Ed Sheeran)

Maggie POV

I just talked to the Taylor caniff.

After that conversation I'll never sleep again haha. I heard him thinking, weird right. And he lives in Princeton Indiana. Omg fangirling!!

This plane still has a 4 hours till we land. I decide to put on my beats and listen to music till I fall asleep.