9-News

-Maggie pov-

Me and Taylor are leaving for our date.He seems a bit nervous...hmm I wonder what wrong I keep thinking for a little but im snapped out of my thoughts by Taylor telling me were here. It's Olive Garden my favorite restaurant!

"I guess I picked the right place" I hear him say oops I said that out loud.

-Taylor pov-

Me and Maggie walk in. The lady asks us if we needed a table for two but I tell her "reservations for caniff"

She seated us at a table it had two lit candles that smelled like cinnamon, but not to much. "I'm Haley your server. Can I get you guys anything to drink? "

I told her I would have water and Maggie wanted sweet tea.

About a minute later she came back with drinks. Me and Maggie were ready to order. We both ordered 4 cheese ravioli. The waitress left and this is the time I had to tell Maggie.

"Maggie I have something I need to tell you"

"Sure Tay what is it?"

"I know it's the middle of summer and you know I'm famous well....im leaving for magcon in 3 days"she looked sad but happy.

"Taylor that's great"i knew she tried to fake a smile before I could think I blurted out. "I want you to come with me." A huge smile came on her face."Taylor I'd love to I'll text my mom."within three minutes she got a reply saying she could go.yayy.at that same time food came and I pulled out my phone and vined it.

"Baby I'm about to dive in"as I was diving in to eat.

So far this night has gone well. We finished eating in a comfortable silence. I payed for dinner. I held Maggie's hand in mine and went to the car. I opened her door for her and went to my side. Before I could start the car Maggie did something I never thought she would do....

*Sorry for not updating I've been busy as you can tell in the last author's note. I'm gonna do another chapter after this I thought this was long enough love you guyssss*