8- the answer is...

-Taylor pov-

"Maggie will you go on a date with me?" She kinda hesitated

"Taylor honestly I think your amazing and wonderful to hangout with but I just got out of a bad relationship before I moved here"

Tears started to form in her eyes I knew she didn't want to say no.

I felt something warm drip down my cheek, a tear. Is this what love feels like? I can't love her I just met her ughhh.

-Maggie pov-

Taylor asked me to go on a date and I rejected him I feel so bad I felt tears form in my eyes. Then I saw a tear drip down his cheek. why did I do this to him? Before I could think anymore Taylor pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips to mine I didn't stop him. He licked my lip asking for entrance and I let him his tongue explored my mouth. I felt extreme butterflies. I think I love Taylor caniff!

-Taylor pov-

I really couldn't walk away so I smashed my lips into hers I asked for entrance and she accepted. I knew this would change her mind. I think I love Maggie white!

She hugged me and said "so is that date still up to offer?" I told her Yea and she giggled. Next thing I know we were walking out of her house hand in hand. This date is gonna be a surprise to her...

Ayeee like this chapter or nahh. you're welcome I couldn't leave ya hangin love ya guys