13-date 2

-taylor pov-
I had my date with Maggie in 10 minutes good thing she lives next door. I still have to drive over there though. I grabbed my keys to my range Rover and got in the car. I got there in 2 seconds.

-Maggie pov-
I was sitting down with my phone in my hand when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and when I got to my door I opened it and guess who was standing there?...................... Taylor he had flowers in his hands and gave them to me and we were on our way. Taylor never told me where we were going but halfway through the drive he grabbed my thigh and it sent chills down my leg.
(GOALS)

-Taylor pov-
I picked Maggie up and we were gone. About halfway through the drive i grabbed her thigh i felt her get goosebumps. I was taking her to a picnic so we would finish this there.
We pull up and her eyes look at the blanket set out and she looked so happy.

I couldn't help but smash my lips into hers. She climbed onto my lap and deepened the kiss. I jumped out of the car and put her on the blanket. what I said next was something I wouldn't regret......

So I'm gonna finish that scene In the next chapter. What do you think he told her?! Anyway follow my twitter @xbuckethatmattx love youuuu