Secret Admirer

Today I get to school and go find Kat. Suspiciously I find her at my locker with Josh right beside her. "Hey Kat",I said. Hey Nevaeh! She said excitedly. Something is weird.... Kat is never this happy when I see her....hmmmmm?

  The bell rings I go to my locker and hurry to get things out. I open my locker door and there is this note that I picked up. I get my things out and run to class. I get to class and I sit down and start reading the note. The note said:
  Dear Nevaeh,
I have liked you since I seen you. You are very beautiful and smart. You have a personality that I love dearly. You are crazy but super sweet. you bring a smile to my face whenever I feel down.

    I get to that part and I got  very suspicious. Who could this be?

  Ms. Cook walks in the door."Good morning class!", she exclaims. Josh looks back at me and smiles. I smile back. Today in science we will be doing a group activity and you need to pair up with 3 people. Me and Josh both look at Katrina."Well I guess we are all a group", Katrina laughs.

   Ms. Cook tells everyone their assignment. You must make a PowerPoint along with a poster to show how Earth is today in our generation and compare it to 50 years ago. You can include pictures and examples if you please. Me and Kat get excited because we finnaly get to do a project using my new camera.

  we start working on the project and then I whisper in Kat's ear "This note fell out my locker.... By any chance do you know who's handwriting this may be?" I ask. Katrina reads the note and smiles. Yes I know who and I promised not to tell. Ughhh....I need to know who....! We immedeatly get back to the project and Kat smiles at Josh. Is Josh the one who wrote the note?