Valentine's Day

Today me and Kat walk to school. Suprisingly we didn't see our boyfriend's.  We walk down the hall to our lockers. We opened then but nothing was in them. We get our stuff and walk to class. They weren't there either. Hmmm?

  "Where are they at?" Kat asked? I don't know. I responded.

  We get to lunch and we didn't see them at our table. We walked through the café and everybody was looking and staring at us.

  "What the hell is going on?" Kat asked curiously.

  She finished her sentence and then the microphone came on.

      A voice like Masons came through.

       "May I have your attention please", they said as both Mason and Josh walked out. They were holding a dozen of roses, two large ass teddy bears the size of us, a bunch of chocolate, and more! Me and Kat start to cry. We run up to the stage crying. We hugger them. Kat looked down early the flowers and looked up. I looked over and Mason starter leaning towards Kat. Kat looked over at me and I shook my head yes. Mason and Kat then kissed. Kat finally got her first kiss. We were crying still and the next thing you know Josh turns around. He motions someone to come up stage. I started crying. My uncle Conner came out. I look over at Josh and he mouths happy Valentine's day. I run up to my uncle crying. Josh got my uncle to come from over seas. I haven't seen him in years. I cried and walked over to Josh and looked into his eyes. He looked down and kissed me. I hugged him and we both walked over to my uncle. Kat and Mason walks over. Mason pulls something out of his pocket. Its an envelope. He turned Katrina around and pulls out two tickets. Kat screams. "Omgod!!!!! Falling in fucking reverse tickets!!!!!!!!!OMGOD YASSSS! She screams and then like hugs Mason.

School ends and me and Josh walk hand and hand out of school. Kat and Mason walk with us. Josh told me we are all going out to dinner. As in we he us talking about:me, him,Kat, Mason, my uncle,my parents, his parents,and their parents. We had fun for the rest of the night. Me and Mason walked to the park,down the street from the restraunt. We get to the park and we go to the swings. We get to the swings and we swing for 5 minutes.  He gets off and pulls a tiny black box out if his pocket. He walks to me and takes my hand. He didn't open the box. He led me to the hammock and we sat there and then he open the box. Here is a promise ring that I give to you he said. If you take this ring you have promised me your heart till the day we die. I took the ring and started to cry. He pulled me into a hug. We walked back to the restraunt and the family is waiting. We said goodbye and then left. This was the best Valentine's day EVER!