One of a kind

Today I get to school and I got to my locker. Another note falls out. I put the note in my pocket and get what I need and head for class. I get to class and walk past Josh. He grabs my hand and just holds it till I get to where he has to let go. I get to my seat and I read the note. The note said:

  Good morning beautiful,
  I am so glad you are mine. You make my heart beat miles per minute. You make me smile everyday knowing that I'm with you every day. You are one of a kind. I love you baby. Thanks for giving me a chance. You mean EVERYTHING to me and I'm glad I'm with you.
Xoxo..... Love,
                          Josh

I read the note and looked up. There stood Josh right in front of me. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "Thanks baby! That made my day",I told him. Kat comes in and following behind her is Ms. Cook. Ms. Cook told us to start our project. Kat, Josh, and I go to the library. "Kat where is the flash drive?" I asked. Ummmm.... Probably in my box in the class. Kat goes back to the classroom and gets the flash drive. I follow behind her but Josh holds me back. "Stay here"he said. Kat walks off and comes back with the flash drive.
   We sit at the table talking and I look over at Josh I see him staring at me so I smile at him. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the back of the library making and excuse for me to find a book to help us with the project. We go back to the back and he we look for a book. Once we find the book I go to walk off and he pulls me back. "Why are you keeping me back"? I asked. Without any words spoken he kissed me. I smiled and pulled back from the kiss. I put went to walk away and kissed him once more. "So we found the book", I said smiling at Josh and grabbing his hand. Maybe...... this will work out better then any of my other relationships. I sure hope so at least.