Chapter Two: Is he the one?

Next day, another beginning...more goals to be accomplished. I get to class and there is this boy that comes up to me. He sits right beside Katrina which is also in front of me. His name is Josh Lynch. Josh was a blond haired blue eyed kid. He was pretty cute if you asked me. Kat said that he is pretty cool. I was like I guy like him pssssssshhhhhh.....he would never talk to me.

Josh turned around and asked Kat who I was.... Apperently he wasn't there when I came to school yesterday. Katrina introduced me to him. I sorta freaked out. He's from Mississippi. So he is practically country in a way. I have always had that kind of specialty on a guy. Kat turned around and let us talk. "Hi.. I'm Josh", he said. I'm Nevaeh. I was questionable about him....it's like I knew him from some place....it's like I want to be with him....him forever! Is that to much to ask for?

~~~~~~~~~~1 week later~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh is a typical kind of guy. He is very smart and loves gutair. He can play country all day. His voice is sweet. He would be a guy my parent would allow......well maybe. I have met Josh's parents. Me and Kat are doing photography. So we needed a beautiful scenery and Josh had one in his backyard and we of course had to ask permission anyways....like I was saying his parents are sweet. They are extremely nice. They allowed me and Kat over anytime for dinner or to do photography in their backyard. They thought we were cute together friends or not. Kat on the other hand I think she wants us to be together. Who knows maybe all well ends well?