Katrina's secret.

We get to my house and I invite Josh in so he didn't have to walk home in the rain. I tried to sneak past my mom but that didn't work Mason and Kat were too loud. "Hey Nevaeh", she said in confusion. "Hey mom..... these are my friends Josh and Mason and of course you know Kat". "We are here to study and finish our project that we have to present tomorrow", I said. "Okay pumpkin", she said. We go walk upstairs and Kat made the boys sit in the floor. Kat finds a burger king crowns and a stick. "Listen here you pesents! We must complete thy homework thy teacher gave us", she said laughing. We finish the homework and we sit talking for a while till Josh and Mason's parents come pick them up. Josh and Kat switch places. Kat has a decent conversation with Mason about Star wars and Lego and all kinds of emo bands. Josh and me were talking and all and then we started kissing. My mom of course walks up to see how we were doing. "Um Nevaeh"?she said clearing her throat. " Can you explain"? I look at her with confusion and then I talked. I told her that he was my boyfriend but we were doing the project. Luckily my mom understands.
     Masons parents came and we all walk down to meet them. I already met them, but it has been a long time since I seen them. Mason and Kat walk out to his car.  Josh and I stayed and talked to his parents for a minute. When they went to leave Mason leaned over and kisses Kat on the cheek. "I'll do you a favor and listen to some of the songs you listen to.....maybe I will like them". I go to say goodbye to his mom and dad and Kat walks back all happy.
  We are all back upstairs. "What happened while we were talking to his parents"?, Josh asked. "My heart melted into a thousand pieces. He kissed me on the cheek and told me he would listen to Bring me the Horizon and Pierce the Veil and like MORE!!" she aid all happy.

   Josh's phone rings. He steps out and talks to his mom.  Kat looks at me and starts talking. " I like Mason. He is sweet,kind, and he knows like how I feel about everything. WE CLICKED "! Josh walks back in and sits down. "So what's up"?, I asked. My mom will be here shortly.
  Josh's mom arrives and I walk down to talk to her. We talk for 5 min and then they had to go eat dinner. As he walked out the door he turned around and kissed me. Kat and I go straight to the kitchen. We look through all the hiding spots and get ALL THE JUNK FOOD for tonight. We walk back upstairs and Kat like talking non-stop about Mason. I think to myself.... Ima have to get Kat and Mason together......!!!