Chapter 1

The bright sun shone over the beautiful, Island of Sodor. Fluffy white clouds in the bright azure sky. Bird was chirping a wonderful tune. A blue haired boy with a bright blue jacket was heading towards the big high school, Sodor High. The boy was smiling and felt very cheery, he was wearing his number 1 badge on his jacket. This is Thomas, Sodor's True Hero.

Thomas: Another beautiful day.

He saw his best friend, Percy, who was green haired and wears a green jacket with a number 6 badge on it. He was walking with a brown haired boy who was wearing a brown shirt with a number 7 badge on it, his name is Toby.

Percy: Hey, Thomas.

Toby: Howdy, Thomas.

Thomas: Hey, you guys.

Percy: Guess what?

Thomas: What?

Percy: Lady is being moved up to our class today.

Thomas: Really?

Thomas haves a huge crush on Lady, she is a very beautiful girl who gets all the guys to follow her. But, really she only wants Thomas secretly. Thomas smiled wide and grabbed Percy and Toby.

Percy: Hey, where we going?!

Thomas: To class!

Toby: Now?!

Thomas: Yeah!

They ran into the class to see a blue haired boy wearing a blue collar shirt with a number 2 badge on it. It was Edward, he always be the first one in class. He was reading one of his novels by his favorite author.

Thomas: Hey, Edward.

Edward: Hello, Thomas. How you're doing?

Thomas: Good. Where's everybody else?

Edward: Gordon and James is probably around trying to ditch this class. Henry is in the nurse to get his morning check-up. And Emily is in the ladies room cleaning a stain off her clothes.

Thomas: You heard about we're getting a new student?

Edward: Yes, Lady is going to be moved up to our class. Due to her good work ethics and handiness.

Three boys and a girl walked into the classroom. One had greased back blue hair wearing a blue t-shirt with a number 4 badge on it. It was Gordon, the other boy had red spiky hair wearing a red shirt and black vest with a golden number 5 badge on it. It was James, the other boy had long green hair tied into a ponytail and was wearing a green turtleneck with a number 3 badge on it.
It was Henry, the girl had long black hair with colored green highlights in it and was wearing a fancy green shirt with multiple emerald on it. It was Emily, the teacher went over to his desk. He put on his conductor's hat, it was Mr. C.

Mr. C: Good morning, class!

Class: Good morning, Mr. C.!

Mr. C: We got some good news today. We're getting a new student. Give a warm welcome to Lady.

A girl with long sparkly, golden hair walked in. She was wearing a purple shirt with pink outlines on it. Her name was imprinted on it in gold.

Lady: Hello, my fellow classmates.

Lady recognized everyone except Edward and Emily. Edward was sick on her arrival at Sodor High and Emily was recently added to the class.

Thomas (thinking): Gosh, she's so beautiful.

Mr. C: Take a seat next to Thomas.

Thomas felt everything around him started to get hot. He was sweating like crazy, he thought it was a dream. Lady placed her things next to her desk. She looked over at Thomas and smiled.

Lady: Hello, Thomas. Long time no see.

Thomas: He-he-hey, Lady!

Everybody started to laugh at him. Thomas was so embarrassed, he hide his face in his book. Later at lunch, Emily started to ask Lady questions.

Emily: How you knew the gang?

Lady: Well it was some time ago, that I met Thomas and the rest. But, someone sinister came around. Thomas saved my life by causing him to fall over a bridge. Luckily, he's in prison.

Emily: You mean Diesel 10? I heard of him before, didn't he helped build the airport with us?

Edward: Yes, as I recalled. But, he went back to his sinister ways when the Sodor Search and Rescue Center was built. I remember seeing him upped the bridge and say something about getting his revenge.

James: I remember you been yapping about that.

Percy: And remember how he made me used the Sodor Steamworks into his little playhouse?

Gordon: That was terrible.

Thomas: And don't forget when he stole our Christmas decorations from our classroom.

All: So ruthless and uncaring.

Lady: I didn't even know he did that. It was like he was bad, then good, and became worst.

Thomas: That's the normal Diesel 10.

Percy: At least, he's still in jail.

At the Vicartown Correctional Prison, Diesel 10 was in his cell. His prison mate walked up to him.

Inmate #1: Get up, bitch.

Diesel 10 growled and pulled out his claw. He placed it over his right arm and strangled the inmate. The dead body collapsed to the ground.

Diesel 10: You get up, bitch.

Diesel 10 ripped out the bar window and snuck out. The alarm went off, the officers went over to see the body of an inmate and busted window.

Officer #1: Damn it, got a killer on the loose.

Diesel 10 escaped the facility and headed up the hills and headed towards the town of Sodor.

To Be Continued...