Chapter 4

The next day, Thomas was cleaning up the house. Annie and Clarabel was watching some cartoons.

Thomas: Can you at least lend a hand?

Annie: Sorry, we're watching our daily schedule programs.

Thomas: When Mom and Dad comes back from there vacation, I'll tell them everything. Especially, the D on your report card.

Clarabel: Come on, let's do those dishes.

Annie: I'll sweep!

The two scurried off, somebody knocked on the door. Thomas opened it to see Percy, Toby, and Lady.

Thomas: What you guys doing here?

Percy: We came over to do some homework.

Lady: Percy need some help on his math and Toby need help in English.

Thomas: I do need help in math, too.

Lady: Good, I'm a mathematic expert.

After a long hour doing homework, they relaxed outside by doing nothing. They was looking at the clouds in the sky.

Percy: This is the life.

Toby: Yep, nothing can't beat this day.

Lady: It's nice to look at the clouds moving by.

Thomas: That cloud looks like a diamond.

Thomas pointed towards the diamond shaped cloud.

Percy: That cloud looks like an airplane.

Percy pointed towards the airplane shaped cloud.

Toby: That one looks like a barn.

Toby pointed towards the barn shaped cloud.

Lady: I see a big castle.

Percy: A castle?

Thomas: Look.

A big castle shaped cloud moved across the sky. They was astonished by it, Percy took a picture of it.

Percy: This is awesome!

The next day, Thomas was at his locker. He saw a green winged hair boy wearing a green jacket with "GWR" written in yellow print. He had a badge with the number 8 on it. Thomas knew the only boy that, it was Duck. He was walking with three other kids.

They looked alike and dressed fashionably. It was Stan, Silvia, and Steve Slippies. They were walking behind him in a line.

Stan: Mr. Duck, it's time to drop off Steve.

Duck: Alright.

They dropped Steve off at his classroom. Duck look behind to see Silvia.

Duck: Next stop, Silvia's class.

Thomas watched as Silvia stopped at her classroom and Duck kept on going.

Thomas: Strange, but cool.

Thomas collected his book and walked to his class. Diesel met up with Mavis at the library. She was stuck stacking up books as a punishment for not listening to Toby's advice.

Diesel: Hey, little sis.

Mavis: Hey, big bro. What you want?

Diesel: I had a talk with our older brother last night.

Mavis: And why you haven't told me?

Diesel: Because...you're not ready.

Mavis: Ready for what?

Diesel: That besides the point.

Mavis: Last time I saw him when I was four. Ever since Mom and Dad died, you kept a promise to him. You'll never tell me the promise.

Diesel: Sis.

Mavis: Don't talk to me until you make an appointment to see him.

Mavis stormed off, Diesel felt worried about her. He doesn't know how she would react when she mets him. Their brother is an infamous criminal of all time in Sodor.

Later, Diesel met up with Diesel 10 at the park.

Diesel 10: Did you get Lady?

Diesel: I couldn't, Mavis wants to see you.

Diesel 10: What? Isn't too early for that?

Diesel: She had grown up since she last saw you.

Diesel 10: Uh, tell her in three day.

Diesel: Okay.

Diesel 10: On that day, that's when I take matters in my hands. I'll call you to meet up at.

Diesel: Okay, see ya.

Diesel walked off to the apartment complex. Diesel 10 turned around and wiped a tear from his eye.

Diesel 10: She wants to see me?

To be continued...