Chapter 3

Thomas got really tired but kept on going. They made it to the track field where Percy and Toby usually hangout at. Toby looked over to see Thomas sweating like a dog.

Toby: Are you okay, buddy?

Thomas: Yeah.

Percy gave Thomas some water, he took a sip. Lady got up and patted Thomas on his back.

Lady: You did good.

Percy: What happened?

Lady: Diesel is back.

Percy: Oh my god!

Toby: We're screwed.

Thomas: He tried to fight me, but I was quick enough to leave.

Lady: You was very brave.

Thomas: Thanks, but I really didn't put up much of a fight.

Gordon, Henry, and Edward rushed outside towards the four. Thomas, Percy, Toby, and Lady looked at them with confusion.

Thomas: What's going on?

Gordon: James got hurt really bad.

Edward: He's in the nurse's office.

Henry: Emily said Diesel had done it.

Thomas: Of course he had.

Thomas ran back into the building with the rest following. By the time they had got there, James was feeling a little better. Emily was there comforting him.

Emily: Don't worry, everything is okay.

James: You sure?

Emily: Yes.

Thomas and the gang ran into the office. They saw James looking better than they had thought.

Percy: It looks like Diesel didn't do that much damaged to him.

Lady: That's a good thing.

Thomas had a strange feeling. He didn't understand how Diesel got back to school and why he want to do damaged to him instead of James. A few hours later, Diesel walked down the alley of the town. He met a man in a trench coat and a large claw. It was Diesel 10 and he was happy to see Diesel.

Diesel 10: You got the girl?

Diesel: No, that blue rat and his friends, James and Emily tried to stop me.

Diesel 10 crushed a metal pipe with his claw, he rushed towards Diesel.

Diesel 10: You better give me the girl, or I'll get Mavis.

Diesel: Yes, bro.

Diesel 10: That's a good little brother. I hope you hurt his friends.

Diesel: Only James, I don't want to hurt Emily.

Diesel 10: Why? You have a crush on her?

Diesel stepped back and growled at his father.

Diesel: No, I don't. I just don't want to hurt her.

Diesel 10: A brother of mine wouldn't have a crush on the Steamies.

Diesel: Yes, sir.

Diesel 10: Now get out of here.

Diesel ran off and walked back to his apartment. Diesel 10 shook his head and walked off.

To be continued...