Chapter 7: Day 3

Thomas couldn't believe what he had hear. The voices of his friends and his enemy rising back up again.

Thomas: How?

Henry: He said he had broken out by killing an inmate.

Toby: That's so cruel.

Percy: I'm confused, aren't you guys supposed to have your memories erased?

Edward: Good observation, Percy. Maybe they wasn't directly hit by the knockout gas.

Lady: I sense that they hadn't been hit, but was close to it.

Emily: Yeah, he disappeared through the gas.

Percy: How's that impossible?

Lady: He's immune to all kinds of things, he's immortal.

Thomas: What?

Lady: He's actually is 100+ years old. He may look like he grows, but he regenerate at times.

Thomas: No way.

Lady: I'm actually 50+ years old, because I'm immortal as well. The only reason I can't fight off him is because he's more experienced and overpowered. He's the only one who wields something that'll kill me.

All: No!

Lady: But I know a secret that someone had hide from you guys.

Thomas: What is it?

Lady: Diesel and Mavis are Diesel 10's stepbrother and sister.

Toby: How is that possible?

Lady: Their parents adopted Diesel 10 when he was being regenerated and later on, he killed his adopted parents. Diesel kept the secret from everybody and even Mavis

Thomas: That's cold hearted.

Lady: He just want to protect everybody and Mavis too. He doesn't trust Diesel 10 at all. But he does his dirty work for him, because they're family.

Thomas: Wow, so Diesel is like his remote controlled robot.

Lady: Diesel haves no choice because if he disobey then, bye bye Mavis.

Toby: We need to stop Diesel 10 with all of our strength!

Gordon: That's the spirit, Toby!

Thomas: For Sodor!

All: Yeah!

Lady (thinking): Oh, my blue hero is going to stop Diesel 10 once again. But, there's something even more diabolical behind whatever plans 10 haves.

They rushed out of the hospital and headed home.

Day 3

It was next day, the nine kids walked through the halls. Everybody gasped to see Henry, Gordon, James, and Emily better than before. Diesel's eyes widened as he saw them, he knew his brother's plan backfired. He hurried out of the school, he went to the shed back of the building.

Diesel: 10, they're back.

Diesel 10: What? How?

Diesel: I don't know, how long that gas cause them to pass out?

Diesel 10: Almost like a week, unless, someone in particular healed them.

Diesel: You're talking about Lady?

Diesel 10 nodded and motioned Diesel to his shed. Diesel walked in and saw computers hooked up everywhere.

Diesel 10: You see Lady is a life-form that creates Sodor into a magical place to live in like a fairytale. My plan is to kill her so we can restore Sodor to it's natural form. She want her people to think we live in the real world, but we live in a storybook. I want everyone to see the real world themselves.