Chapter 8: Doomsday

Golden Thomas, Silver Percy, Metallic Green Emily, and Bronze Toby looked at their friends. They was surprised at what just happened.

Henry: You guys are sone kind of superheroes?

Golden Thomas: Apparently so, but we need to find Diesel 10.

Silver Percy had a vision seeing Diesel 10 dashing towards Town Hall.

Silver Percy: He isn't far from here. He's heading to Town Hall.

Golden Thomas: Alright, let's roll.

The Chosen Four boost into the red skies. Diesel 10 flew on top of the building and looked down at the people down below running away.

Diesel 10: Time to make this island back to its original form.

He raised his hand and released a soundwave. Everybody stopped and froze in time.

Diesel 10: Handy time manipulation.

He noticed something bright heading towards him.

Diesel 10: No way. Nobody can't still go through time even when it stops.

He looked closer to see four familiar faces.

Diesel 10: It's the blue puffball and his friends. But, how?

He stopped and felt an unearthly power level high as his.

Diesel 10: No way they can be some superhumans.

It was too late to think furthermore when Golden Thomas punched him off the tower. He fell towards the ground when Silver Percy kicked him upward. He flew upwards when Metallic Green Emily elbowed him to the left. He was launched to the left when finally, Bronze Toby spiked him into the cement.

Diesel 10: (groan)

Diesel 10 teleport from ground and hovered over them. He power up a black fiery spear and shot it at them. It struck Bronze Toby causing him to disable his ability to fly.

Bronze Toby: Watch out for his black fire attack, it's going to disable your flight ability!

Diesel 10 powered up another black fiery spear and shot it at Silver Percy, but he used a time counter. He made it slow through time.

Silver Percy: Wow.

Diesel 10 got really mad and charged a dark beam from dark matter. He released it out on them. Golden Thomas dashed up, but it shot at Silver Percy and Metallic Green Emily. It was so powerful, it made them went back to their human form.

Golden Thomas: No!!!

He looked over at Diesel 10 laughing.

Diesel 10: You should've seen the look on their face. Pathetic, kids. They aren't worth to match my power level.

Golden Thomas was really pissed off.

Diesel 10: I guess you want to suffer the same fate as them.

He powered a dark beam and shoot it at Golden Thomas. But, he caught the beam.

Diesel 10: What the hell? How's that possible?

Golden Thomas consumed the dark beam and he started to shake violently. Suddenly, his eyes turned white and everything on him turned a smoky purplish-black color.

Diesel 10: No, what are you?

Shadow Thomas: Shadow Thomas. Time to die.

Shadow Thomas boost at full speed, he punched and kick Diesel 10 rapidly. He charged a black beam and released it at Diesel 10 causing him to become paralyzed in the ground.

Diesel 10: I'm sorry, I'll leave Sodor for good.

Shadow Thomas float higher into the air and created a huge sphere like ball full of dark energy.

Shadow Thomas: Bye bye.

He threw at Diesel 10 and boost right into it. He had his arm pulled back in a spiking position. Once it came in contact with him, it was a bright explosion. People around the world looked at the bright light and was amazed. Once everything was cleared, the town was in a huge mess.

Thomas, Percy, Toby, and Emily met up with the rest.

James: Kinda suck we didn't get to see the huge fight.

Percy: Trust me, you didn't want to see what we've did.

Duck, Donald, Douglas, and Oliver came out from their hideout.

Duck: That is one heck of a mess.

Thomas: Thanks to Diesel 10.

Donald: We should've a community clean up.

Douglas: Great thinking, Donald.

Oliver: Of course, I'll help out with you guys.

Thomas: Why we're standing here? Let's get to cleaning.

Everyone started cleaning and soon more people came around to help. Five months had passed and the town was better than it was before. A statue of Thomas and his friends was placed in the middle of the town. A statuette of Lady stood in front of Sodor High and every paid tribute to it. But, didn't know that Lady was back at home.

Lady: The End.