Found

The next week was amazing, when Greta wasn't around me and Brahms would hang out. But I could tell something was off these past days. He acted off. Ignored it and kept going on through the days of how long I had left with Brahms. My Brahms.    

I was in the kitchen making Dinner for me, Brahms and Greta when I heard the back door open. My eyes widened. Malcom didn't go through the backdoor(he learned to always used the front door.) Someone worse did. 

"Cole...Long time no see"  

"Oh Jake lovely to see you again. Not still mad about the eye thing right?" I bit my tongue so I don't say something. 

"Jake? Was that Malcom?" I heard Greta call out and she started to come into the kitchen.

"Hello Greta." Cole smiled. God he made me sick.   "So where is the boy?" 

"This is the boy." Greta holding the doll. If only she knew.

"Come one stop joking, he should be coming around the corner any second now." He realized we weren't joking and started to hit his head on the door frame.

"I thought we were gonna have to pay of the parents or do something with the kid. Now go pack we are leaving tomorrow."

"No." I said.

"I wasn't talking to you freak, I was talking to your sister." I slapped him then grabbed Greta and ran upstairs. 

"Lock your door and call Malcom." She nodded and I ran to my door and locked it. I sat against the door and started to silently sob. 

"Brahms...I need you right now.." I didn't have to lift my head up to know he was coming out of the closet. He say down next to me and placed me into his arms. I couldn't be bothered by the fact he hasn't showered in awhile. I just needed him. 

As I slowly drifted off I heard faintly.

"Don't worry Jake, Brahms will make him go away."