Epilogue

It's been five years since Greta left. 

After I went inside I found out Brahms fixed everything and was waiting for me on my bed. As much as I wanted to be mad and upset...I couldn't. I loved him so much. I got into the bed with him, (noticing how he took a shower and changed clothes) I could feel him wrap his arms around me. 

"Am I a bad boy...." He murmured this time in his normal voice.

"No Brahms..No you aren't." I said placing a kiss on his cheek/mask. Falling asleep in his arms.   

Now we were 'married' Brahms made me a ring and gave it to me one night. I remember him stuttering over his words. It was so cute.  Now that it was just us two, we didn't wear our masks really. There was some days when one of us felt insecure and put it on, but the other was there to help the other.

I get calls from Greta every now and then. She always sounded a bit worried but I didn't care. 

"Brahms!" I called out has he lifted me up and swung me around with a laugh. 

"Found you." He said while giving me a kiss.   I smiled and a gave him one back. 

"Now we have to cuddle." He said while carrying me to our room. I laughed at his childish self and the time seem to go by while laying in his arms.