(16) CENTRAL PHENOMENON

Continuation:

Continuation:

"Kanha, tell me about your plans," Dau asked straight coming to the point.

"Dau, Shivaratri is a festival of success of penance, patience of eternal love and glory of sacrifice," Kanha's voice was sounding deep yet devotional.

"Right, Kanha. In this festival devotees gain full blessing of Sri Shiv Parvati. But say about your plan," Dau being impatient couldn't hold himself to hear the facts.

"Let me explain,Dau. Sacrifice is the main virtue of this festival. As sacrifice will be the central phenomenon of our ladli's life, understanding and living the basis of this festival is important for her," This statement made dau serious.

"Sacrifice will be the central phenomenon of our ladli's life!" Dau repeated this statement to himself inattentively.

"Dau, there is no life with out pain. Life doesn't hold anything exclusively in itself to present us. It also follows the eternal rule, change," Kanha put his hand on dau's shoulder.

"Kanha, she is our ladli. How can we bear her pain?" Dau tried to asked firmly, but his voice was chocked.

"Dau, every phrase of life has mixed emotions. These emotions provide new teachings of life. These teachings enrich the store house of life in form of experiences. So, dau do you want our ladli to remain ignorant about the teachings and experiences of life?" Kanha asked in a convincing tone which no one can deny

"Not at all, Kanha. But as a brother I will always ensure her safety and happiness," A determined expression replaced the previous one on dau's face.

"I am also with you, Dau. But now our focus is celebrating Shivaratri to get blessing of Sri Shiv Parvati for our ladli," Kanha told cheering dau's mood.

"Then Tell your plans," Gathering his attention dau looked at Kanha.

"We will announce a competition for couples, and will invite Sri Shiv Parvati to participate in it," Kanha revealed the plan partially.

"What's the motive behind this?" Dau asked to make Kanha reveal the plan fully.

"So that Sri Shiv Parvati will win the competition, and we will conduct their marriage by pitashri and mata Rohini," As expected the plan was revealed.

"But what will be the competition?" Dau asked thoughtfully.

"We will announce in this afternoon. But at first let's invite Sri Shiv Parvati for participating in competition," Kanha suggested about the task which was important to do at that time.

Then they went in front of the idol of Sri Shiv Parvati, and requested them to participate in their organised competition. How can Mahadev deny his Narayan? Both Sri Shiv Parvati assured them about their arrival.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏