Chapter Four

OMG THAT TOOK WAY LONGER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE, I AM SO SO SORRY! Anyways marking period two is officially over and I get a three day weekend for MLK day ( IDK if my non US readers know what MLK Day is, but its Martin Luther King Jr. day if you have any interest in looking it up). So, because of my extra long weekend I'm gonna try to get two chapters done this weekend. I hope you all enjoy!

ALSO, real quick, I am TERRIBLE at writing dialogue, I think this is because I'm an introvert and don't engage in enough casual conversation to authentically write it. So if I write a conversation and it doesn't sound natural I'm sorry.

-------------------------------------

The drive home went by with nothing but my rather...intense...music blaring. Peter looked slightly uncomfortable with my music, E-girls Are Ruining My Life had him blushing so hard he looked like a tomato, but he didn't say anything. When we arrived at my house we waited in the car for the others to arrive. Five minutes later the rest of my mates pulled up and got out of their car before following me to the door. I let them into my decently sized home, and we were immediately greeted by my nosey mother.

"Hey honey, who are these people?" She greeted with a inquisitive smile.

"Oh, uh, their my soulmates," I told her quickly and quietly,  not wanting to stick around long enough for her to embarrass me.  I passed by her and started walking towards my room. The walls were grey and purple, with purple curtains covering my closet and windows, a tapestry was hung above my bed, LED lights lined the walls and a bookshelf and chair took up the rest of the room. (A/N This is based off of my own room, if anyone wants a visual I can put that in the next chapter) 

I could hear some of my mates talking with my mom but I was also able to hear footsteps coming down the hall so at least one of my mates decided to follow me. I settled down on my bed and began to read something on my phone as Bucky and Natasha walked in and looked around. A minute later they had settled into the chair across from my bed with Natasha settling down on Bucky's lap. A few minutes of comfortable silence later the rest of my mates began to enter the room. Most of them sat on the floor, some choosing to sit on top of others, and Tony hopped up and sat on the bed with me. 

"You know we're the Avengers, right?" Tony asked me while a somber mood look settled on their faces.

"Yes, of course I do, like, how could I not? The only person here who I haven't seen on some magazine cover before is Peter," I say while they all look at me. I hate when they all look at me. Actually, I just hate having to talk while people look at me. After I mentioned not knowing who Peter was Clint smirked before saying, 

(A/N, its like one in the morning and I just realized that my writing almost, like, changes styles daily so I'm sorry if it seems inconsistent lol. But like is this just me or do the other writers reading this experience this too???)

"Your telling me you don't know who Spider Man is?"

"Of course not, no one knows...oh," I say, realizing midway through my response that he was telling me Peter is Spider Man. Everyone laughed at my reaction, including Peter, though he had a noticeable blush on his face. 

"Anyways, do you guys have a place to stay tonight?" I ask them quietly, still embarrassed by what happened only seconds ago.

"No, the plan was to fly home so we didn't get a hotel, its too late for that now. Plus we have to talk to you about how we're all gonna move forward as mates," Nat responded from her spot on Bucky. Not gonna lie, he looked pretty comfortable, the perfect chair.

"Its not an issue though, we could easily get a room somewhere," Tony responded nonchalantly.

(AN Random but my brother is making box mac and cheese right now and apparently he uses half the butter it calls for...what kind of fucked up psychopathic shit is that???)

"Or you guys could just stay here tonight, it won't be the best sleeping arrangements but it'll be a hell of a lot better than the Motel 6 down the street," I said with hope in my voice, I really wanted them to stay.

"That sounds wonderful," Bruce said, it was actually the first thing he's said to me at all. Silence took over the room, but it didn't last long before my mom yelled that dinner was done. 

"Anyone allergic to anything?" I asked, getting a chorus of no's in response.

"Cool, dinner tonight is Italian sub soup, its got pepperoni, salami, ham, I think, and a bunch of vegetables that are constantly changing," I fucking love sub soup.

(AN Sub soup is actually my favorite soup, idk if my mom made it up or if its a real thing but its delicious.)

---Time skip to after dinner---

After dinner we all went back to my room, and everyone began to do their own thing while we sat in comfortable silence. Nat was still siting on Bucky, she was reading a book off my shelf, All Fall Down, and Bucky was reading over her shoulder. Bruce sat in the corner reading Night, one of the only non-fiction books I owned. Peter and Steve cuddled on the floor, completely unfazed  by Clint shooting them with the Nerf gun he found shoved under my bed. Tony was sitting at the end of my bed with my feet on his lap while he did something on his phone, and I was reading Wattpad stories on my phone like every night. This all went on for quite some time before around 11:30pm Steve broke the silence in the room.

"Hey, Arabella, its starting to get late, I think Peter's getting tired. Can you tell us where we're gonna be sleeping tonight?"

"Oh, yeah, of course. So, at least two of you can sleep in Alyssa's room, she's away at college and she has a trundle bed, (A bed with a second bed on wheels underneath it so you can pull it out and have two beds, for anyone who doesn't know)  it is only a twin though, so at least two of you can fit there, four if you cuddle. One of you can stay with me in my bed, we also have a blow up mattress, and then there's the two couches. Between all that I'm sure we can figure something out."

-----------------------

Word Count: 1128

If you guys want her to sleep with anyone specific put it in the comments.

I hope everyone enjoyed, and once again, I'm sorry this took me so long