Review 12

By Teegan of Goodreads

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Its so bad its good, I could not stop reading. I am so frustrated with this book I have a love hate relationship. I hate the writing love the story. Also hate that I am paying to read something that was online but some of my fav books were FF first so I shouldn't judge. But I judge this so hard.

What I like about this. Is the story. Its Pride and Prejudice, Cruel Intentions, and Walking Disaster all rolled into one, and I love all of those things. And If I didn't look it up I would not have known that this was One Direction Fan-fiction.

What I didn't like was, How predictable the story was, I enjoyed the story but saw EVERYTHING but ONE TINY little thing coming, there was no wow factor for me, but I still enjoyed it. I also didn't like how back and forth Tessa and Hardin were, like they were so all over the place it was hard to keep track. I know that a lot of relationships are like that but I have a hard enough time with my own relationship status, (eh em, Netflix PJ bottoms and and hoodies covered in baby spit) I don't want to have to go back and forth remember if they are together or not. With his book being MASSIVE, I hate to say nothing really seemed to happen.