Invention || Irouma (Miu Iruma x Kokichi Ouma)

(A/N): This is a non-despair AU. Iruma and Ouma live together in an apartment.
Type: Fluff/Neutral??
3rd person POV:
Iruma and Ouma were chilling in Iruma's bedroom. Ouma was asleep. He fell asleep after dancing around and wasting his energy because Miu was going to make something to help D.I.C.E. Miu spun around on her chair to face towards Ouma. A creepy smirk slipped onto her face.

She giggled quietly but obnoxiously because of the way Ouma was sleeping. She turned back around on her chair and continued working on what she was making. D.I.C.E was going to rob a store the next day. Miu was busy making a false gun with fake bullets as well. She had collected a ton of old fidgets from her apartment's storage room to use.

"There we go!!" Miu yelled loudly, waking up Ouma. "Miuuuuu, be quiet! I'm trying to sleep if you can't see!!", He growled at her. "Eeeeek!!! Sorry!!!!" Miu squealed I'm a high pitched voice. She quickly finished up making the fake bullets. She loaded the false gun with the bullets and grabbed her phone. Miu then went outside and facetimed Tsumugi.

"Huh? Iruma-chan? It's past midnight, is there anything you need?" Tsumugi said with her light and soft voice. "Yeah actually. Do you have any mannequins that you aren't using? I need to test a fake gun on something. I figured that since you live pretty close it won't take long to get there." She responded. "Yes, of course! Make sure it doesn't damage the mannequin. If you do I might have to go buy a new one in a Hatsune Miku cosplay. (• ▽ •;)" Shirogane said as she showed off her Hatsune cosplay.

'The fu--' Miu thought. "Anyways, I'm on my way now! See ya there Shirogane!!" She said as she ended the facetime. She sprinted her way to Tsumugi's house. Once she arrived, Tsumugi quickly let her in. She was making cosplay TikToks the entire time Miu was there. Every ten seconds she would say, "Iruma-chan!! How does this video look?!" (つ≧▽≦)つ

Iruma tested out all the bullets to make sure they all worked. *Ding ding!!* Iruma's phone let out a high pitched sound. She grabbed her phone and checked her notifications. One was Tsumugi spam tagging her in a ton of cosplay TikToks on her for you page. The next notification was from Ouma,

"DUDE WHERE TF ARE YOU? YOU WERE JUST HERE A MINUTE AGO OABDNSBDB SKANKY BITCH!!" (If you know who the skanky bitch is from I stan u omg.) "Calm down, jeez! I'm at Shirogane's house testing out the fake gun I made."Iruma replied. Ouma started jumping around because he now knew it was finished!

Ouma grabbed his phone. He tossed on his clothes and sprinted to Tsumugi's house. Once he arrived he barged in with almost 0 energy.

"WHAT- (((;ꏿ_ꏿ;))) Oh, it's just Kokichi." Shirogane said. "Ugh, you're such a clingy weirdo Kokichi! Well anyways, here's the gun I invented. You better be grateful!" Miu shouted. "We're gonna get going now, thanks Shirogane." She said while giving Kokichi a cold glare. 'She looks like Maki when she gives you that look..Ew--' Ouma thought.

Miu grabbed the fake gun and they quickly ran out of the house with Miu chasing after Kokichi. "Bye I guess..." Tsumugi whispered. Kokichi got tired after only around 25 seconds of bring chased back home by Miu. "Miuu!! Give me a piggy back ride!" Ouma complained. "Whatever, asshole.." She replied with a loud laugh.

Kokichi climbed on her back and fell asleep. They both got back home and went to sleep peacefully. They were both totally wiped out after all that action.

(A/N): im so sorry this is so long ughhh anyways also sorry it's bad it's my first ever time doing a oneshot soooooo tell me if it's good for my first time ╰(*´︶'*)╯i just had to update this because it was all one paragraph 😐🖐️

Words: 666 (dayum)