Ship Headcanons

About 1-5 headcanons each ship. Most are non-despair headcanons. Some of the headcanons might mention characters from other games of the ship. I put spoiler warnings for all the headcanons that contain spoilers. Please don't judge any of the ships in this! It's only for entertainment purposes and there's no need to judge any. :) (Maybe some angst, mostly fluff.)
Spoilers: None

Celesgiri (Celestia Ludenberg x Kyoko Kirigiri)

•Celeste sometimes gives Kyoko special gloves so she won't have to touch anything in investigations with her bare hands.

•They sometimes do mini fashion shows together. Celeste makes outfits for Kyoko to try on and she rates what they look like on her.

•Celeste teaches Kyoko how to gamble and on their first match Celeste purposely wins. Kyoko knew that she lost on purpose but she still appreciated it a lot

Sakuraoi (Sakura Ogami x Aoi Asahina)

•Sakura taught Aoi a few special martial arts techniques is the girls locker room before the morning anouncements.

•Aoi made Sakura take swimming lessons with her. (She agreed of course.)

•Every morning when Sakura goes out to buy protein coffee she buys Aoi a box of donuts. (THIS ONE MADE ME SMILE SM IDK WHY)

Komahinanami (Nagito Komaeda x Hajime Hinata x Chiaki Nanami)

•Every afternoon Nagito and Hajime go to Chiaki's cabin to play videogames with each other.

(Possible spoilers for SDR2 Chapter 4??)
•Every night they all sneak out together to try to complete the final dead room. (I think that's what it's called, I haven't played SDR2 yet.)

Pekobuki (Peko Pekoyama x Ibuki Mioda)

•Before they started dating Ibuki made a song about Peko as a way of confessing to her. She also got Hiyoko to dance to it as a way of making it more special.

•When Peko and Ibuki go to the restaurant to eat, Peko always helps Ibuki make new song lyrics.

•Ibuki made a band with a few of the other students and she invited Peko as the vocalist.

Sondam (Sonia Nevermind x Gundam Tanaka)

(Again spoilers for SDR2 Chapter 4)
•After chapter four, Sonia adopted and looked after the hamsters.

•Whenever Sonia and Gundam went somewhere together in the winter, Gundam would give Sonia his scarf and let her carry the hamsters inside it.

Soapies (Hiyoko Saionji x Mahiru Koizumi)

•Hiyoko teaches Mahiru how to do dances.

•Hiyoko made an entire dance for Mahiru and performed it on stage with Ibuki and Chiaki.

•Whenever Hiyoko does a dance live at her studio Mahiru always takes photos of it and puts them in her apartment.

•Mahiru practices hairstyles on Hiyoko because she always had short hair and never got to do any. After she got good at doing hairstyles, Mahiru started doing Hiyoko's hair before she did performances.

•Hiyoko eventually learned how to tie her kimono herself but she never told Mahiru because she wanted to spend more time with her.

Tokomaru (Toko Fukawa x Komaru Naegi)

(Small spoiler warnings for Trigger Happy Havoc Chapter 2)
•Komaru did a ton of researching on the identity disorder that Toko has and helped her get more control over it.

•After a while of Toko and Komaru dating, even Genocider Syo formed a good relationship with Komaru.

•As soon as they started dating Toko immediately got over Byakuya. It was shocking but true.

Kaemugi (Kaede Akamatsu x Tsumugi Shirogane)

(Spoilers for DRV3 Chapter 1/Chapter 5)
•After DRV3 ended Kaede forgave Tsumugi for framing her and they became best friends. (Pretend they all have post-games k?)

•At 4 am every night Kaede sneaks to Tsumugi's house so they can cosplay together.

•Whenever they cosplay together, they call Mahiru over to take photos of them.

•Kaede plays anime openings on the piano for Tsumugi sometimes.

•On their 1 year anniversary they spent the entire day cosplaying with the whole class. Kaede played a song that Ibuki made for Tsumugi on the piano.

•Before Kaede came over to cosplay one day, Tsumugi purposely chose 2 characters that are shipped with each other a lot so they could do ship photos.

Saimota (Shuichi Saihara x Kaito Momota)

•Even after the game finished, Shuichi Kaito and Maki still did workouts every night.

•Kaito is extremely clingy. Especially whenever him and Shuichi watch movies if there's a sad or scary scene.

Words: 715