Painting || Ounaga (Angie Yonaga x Kokichi Ouma)

(A/N) so I'm pretty sure in DRV3 there's no post-games but let's pretend that there is for the sake of a happy ending :) uh this has lotsss of POV switches also this has spoilers for DRV3 Chapter 3!! don't read if you haven't gotten to that point yet ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ if I put ' around a sentence like this, 'hi' then it means it's the character thinking so uh just wanted to say that
Type: Angst (+happy fluff ending because yeah.)
TW: Blood

Request by @ang1eyonaga

Angie's POV:
Being the SHSL Artist, I have a lot of canvases, paints, and brushes in my ultimate lab. I walked over to my paints and picked out a few shades of purple. Some darker and some lighter tones will work. I'm painting my friend, Kokichi.

We've formed a decent friendship with this situation we're in. Nobody really seems to be getting along too well with him, I don't know why. Perhaps it's his lying or childish personality. I don't mind that though.

I pick up my pencil and sketch book and start trying to draw his hair. 'Hmm, what's a good way to draw his hair..?' I think. "Oh! That's perfect!" I accidentally say out loud. 'Oops..' I tried to sketch the same thing on the canvas I was using. After around 5 minutes I finished the sketch.

"That wasn't too hard!" I say with a smile painted on my face. I put the purple paints I gathered onto a plate and pick up my paintbrush. I dip the paintbrush into a violet purple. I put the paintbrush on the canvas and start lightly painting the purple inside of the lines. I've finished painting that, but now I need to add some more details with the other colors. I mix some of the colors together to make a pretty iris color. I add more details using the other paints I chose. The hair was the last thing I needed to do. 

Oh, right.. I was going to do a ritual today. I'll do that as I wait for it to dry.  I put the canvas to the side and started with the ritual.

(time skip since I'm lazy asf sorry)
!!SPOILERS FROM THIS POINT!!

Kokichi's POV:
'Huh? Why are they at Angie's lab??' I think as I turn the corner, seeing Himiko, Maki, Shuichi, Kokichi, and Kaito all gathered next to the ultimate artist lab.  Before I know it I'm already standing right behind Maki. "Can you use your lock picking skills to get this door open?" Shuichi asked me.

I pulled out some needles and lock picked the door. Shuichi put his hand on the doorknob and twisted it slowly. He pushed the door open.. We all walked inside and saw...

Angie, on the floor in a pile of her own neon pink blood.

3rd person POV:
Kokichi ran out of the lab in tears. He ran all the way back to his dorm. 'I don't think I wanna investigate today... No, I have to. I need to find the murderer of Angie.'  He got out of my bed and walked over to my bathroom.

He didn't look too bad which is good. He exited his dorm and started exploring. Ouma entered one of the rooms and was about to start investigating. But then, he got an invitation to do a seance with Korekiyo, Himiko, Tenko and Kiibo. Once Kokichi arrived, he saw Shuichi. He never mentioned Shuichi being there. After a few minutes of random events, Kiibo had to go so Shuichi could do the ritual. The 5 of them started setting up the seance.

(time skip again sorry I have no effort rn I started this like a week ago LMFAOO still spoilers after btw)

Kokichi's POV: After the seance, Tenko was dead. I will admit I was sort of sad. Seeing Yumeno cry and all that, sorta gets me sad too. She was good friends with both Angie and Tenko.

'I guess I have to start investigating again..' I thought as I started investigating Tenko's death. 'What about Angie though?? We never finished investigating for her... At least I didn't, that's for sure.' I kept investigating despite the amount of questions I had. All I know is that if there's two murderers, only one will be executed. That's actually really unfair. The other murderer gets to live even if they were revealed as the murderer. Not to mention that it's only because they were the second person to kill. Whatever, I need to investigate.

(aaand yet again, a time skip (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;) )

Kokichi's POV:
I was continuing my investigation, still extremely miserable since Angie's death. I walked into one of the rooms to search for clues. Until something surprising happened. I slipped through the floorboards.

*insert crashing noise here (;;;・_・)*

3rd person POV:  Shuichi was leaving the seance room, but in the hallway he saw Ouma. Lying on the ground with his head down. His head was surrounded by blood, but it was only his head. Was he... Dead? Shuichi looked sickened by the sight. He was trying to process it, but there was no need. Ouma lifted his head and yelled, "It's a lie!" He started teasing Shuichi for a good minute or two. 'Great way to start another investigation..' Shuichi thought.

(time skip all the way to the end of chapter 5. sorry I have 0 motivation for this rn and I just need something to post JSKHDJDCHS)

Kokichi's POV:
I open my eyes slowly and see a white room. I is wearing what looks like a hospital gown. I have no idea what happened. I sit up and a nurse comes out of nowhere.

"Hello, Ouma. You didn't survive the killing game. However it was a simulation, you are here now. Your friends are waiting! Go talk to them when you are ready." She said. 'Right. The killing game.. I died in the last chapter. What a pain... Wait, am I turning into Himiko?!' I get up and walk out the room and go down the long hallway. All there is is a door. I open the door and step inside only to see something unexpected..

Angie.

There she was, sitting on a couch in the room. I run over to her and hug her from behind. She doesn't seem startled by it at all. "Nyahaha! Ouma, don't sneak up on me like that!" She says while turning around and hugging me back. She lets go of the hug a few seconds later.

The rest of the class was there too. Even the survivors. Speaking of the survivors, Maki is ALREADY giving me a death glare. We stay at the building for around 2 weeks.

(time skip for the millionth time IM ACTUALLY SO SORRYHSCHSHCBDN)

It's been 2 weeks since we first got here. They're letting us go and leave to the outside world today. We're getting ready to go now. I can't wait to smell some fresh air and be with my friends without any pressure of a killing game!

They've given us some clothes and money to use when we get to the bottom outside world. The nurses and staff of this place claim that we will all live at the same apartment. Everyone is done packing now. Two of the staff lead us to an elevator. The staff step inside and we follow.

"This is quite a large elevator! How divine!!" Angie says in her joyful voice. The elevator finally stops after 5 minutes of us being in it. We all approach the exit to the building. Even Maki is happy right now. We all step outside at once. "The air smells just as amazing as I imagined!!" Tenko announces. Himiko covers a bit of her face with her witch hat.

uh so sorry this took so long to make. I'm trying to update 2-4 times a week but this took a while. thanks for readinggg I might post some individual headcanons next! that's just what I plan to do anyways though.

Words: 1339