CHAPTER 7

(08.00, chanhee's house. No one's POV)

Chanhee is laying in his bed fast asleep, he stayed up until midnight binge watching a bunch movies and series forgetting that it's a school day tomorrow. He was so fast asleep that he didn't hear his alarm ring an hour ago, until something else woke him up.

-Oh 멀리 멀리 멀리 떠나고 싶어 손 잡아 높이 높이 높이 날 수 있어- The sound of chanhee's ringtone woke up the pink haired boy. He sat up on his bed rubbing his eyes tiredly while picking up the phone "yes hello?" he said with his raspy morning voice "where are you?!" changmin said from the other line "i'm at my house, why?" Chanhee said confused why his best friend sounded so mad "why you ask? look at the time" the blue haired boy said sighing, chanhee can even visibly imagine him facepalming right now, he turned his head to look at the alarm clock that was on his bedside table.

"oh shit, why didnt you call me sooner?" chanhee said rushing to get out of his bed "i did you were the one that didnt pick up" the other boy said lowkey laughing at chanhee's disstressed state "fine fine whatever i gotta hang up now bye" chanhee said ending the call with a rush.

(08.15, school gates)

Chanhee rushed into the school going through the back gates since the front gates would be closed by now "ugh shit what excuse am i gonna use now" the pretty boy muttered while rushing through the hallways, his sneakers making a squeaking sound when coming in contact with the floor. He stopped in front of the biology class fixing his outfit first before opening the door and stepping inside.

As he stepped inside the class all eyes were on him, he felt so embarrassed he could probably change hues "Mr. Choi, care to explain why you're late?" The teacher aks setting down his text book on the desk beside him "I accidentally overslept sir, I was studying all night" Chanhee lied fidgeting with the hem of his shirt "and what subject are you studying?" The teacher continues to interrogate him, clearly not believing what chanhee had just said "biology sir" The student answered shortly "but we don't have any exams coming up, so why are you studying?" "I felt like I wasn't doing good enough on the subject, so I decided to study more" Chanhee lied again "ok then" The teacher said In defeat "please go to your seat" The teacher finally said gesturing for chanhee to sit down

"you fucking liar" Changmin whispers to him once he sat down "sush were in class" Chanhee softly said to the other male, ignoring the snarky comment he just made

(Time skip to 10.00, at the canteen)

Younghoon was sitting down at the table poking at the food on his tray with his plastic fork, he was wondering where chanhee is, he would usually see the younger male gong through the school gates every morning with his bright pink hair and cute outfits. But he didn't see him today. Was he sick, or is he still mad at younghoon because of last night, maybe he's just too tired to got to school, or maybe he got kidnapped "no keep yourself together younghoon this isn't a mafia AU" Younghoon said snapping himself out of his thoughts.

Minutes has passed and younghoon was running around the school searching for the younger, his lunch was already thrown out to the trash since he didn't have the appetite anymore "I should probably call him, it's been ages" The black haired boy exagerrated. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and pressed chanhee contact, he waited not so patiently for the younger to pick up, 1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, 4 rings but chanhee still didn't pick up.

He was supposed to be in geography class by now but that didn't matter, right now his priority is to find chanhee as soon as he could. Younghoon decided to go to the toilet to wash his face and freshen up a bit and he was kind of tired from running around, taking a little break wouldn't hurt.

He fast walked to the closest toilet which was only a few classes away from where he was now, "ugh fuck my legs hurt" Younghoon complained. He stopped in front of the bathroom to catch his breath, he wiped his sweaty forehead with his sleeve.

He opened the door to the males bathroom and walked up to the sink but right before he could turn on the sink and wash his face he heard something from one of the stalls "uhm?" Younghoon said snapping his head up suddenly feeling hyper aware of his surroundings "What's that sound" He said turning around to look at the stalls behind him "it kinda sounds like someones crying" The males bathroom was kind of spacious so he didn't know from which stall the sound is coming from. He approached one of the stalls slowly pushing open the blue door  "there's no one here maybe it's in the other stall" Said the ravenette.

He opened the rest of the stall doors except one at the very end l, and they were all empty so he was sure that the person must be in this last stall. Now younghoon was standing in front of the door, the sounds of someone possibly sobbing was still audible.

After a while of standing in front of the door he opened it "um excuse me, are you okay" He said peeking into the stall.

His eyes widened as he saw chanhee squirmimg on top of the toilet seat face flush red, his white Jean shorts pooled at his ankles, biting into his blue crewneck trying to be as quiet as possible while there's a vibrator inside of him. This is the second time younghoon caught chanhee in a situation like this, he felt a sense of deja vu rush over him.

---------------
Hai hai readers, I'm sorry that this is overdue I was sick for a few days and I had to finish all of the homeworks that I missed. Thank so much for patiently waiting for this chapter. I promise I'll update chapter 8 either at Saturday/Sunday so please look forward to that, have a great day or night and see you next chapter -Lyra-