CHAPTER 11

( 16.00, hospital. Changmin POV)

I walked into the hospital tugging at the straps of my bookbag, the smell of meds and hand sanitizers hitting my nose. At first I didn't want to come here, but sunwoo still hasn't finished his part of the project yet so I have to make sure he finished it before the due date.

I got to the nurses desk adjusting my glasses before speaking to the nurse "I'm here to visit Kim sunwoo" "he's in the VIP room number 412, follow me" she said.

(In front of room 412, no one's POV)

"Mr. Kim you have a visitor" the nurse said opening the door to reveal sunwoo lying down on the hospital bed with a cast on his leg.

Sunwoo looked at the doorway to see Changmin wearing a cream plaid shirt some skinny jeans and a pair of low top black converse

(Changmin's outfit)

holding tight onto the straps of his bookbag "hi" the older male said waving awkwardly "ok I'll leave you two to talk alone" the nurse said.

"What are you doing here" Sunwoo asked the other male "making sure you finish your part of the project" Changmin said walking closer sunwoo's bed and sitting on the chair right next to the youngers bed "but I'm sick, I can't do homework" the slightly taller male whined "you broke your leg, not your arms you can still do the project, I don't want to hand it in late" Changmin said taking out his laptop and turning it on "but it's due next week on Friday, we have lots of time to work on it" Sunwoo said looking at the other male who is typing in his password with a serious look on his face, the light of the laptop reflecting on his glasses. "If you keep on delaying it you're just going to end up not doing the project at all" the chestnut haired said.

Sunwoo was going to complain but he knew Changmin was right, he does procastinate a lot "here just use my laptop" Changmin said handing Sunwoo his laptop that was already opened to the PowerPoint app, screen showing a slide of their unfinished presentation, "oh and here's the mouse if you need it" he said "and what are you gonna do, stare at me while I do this shit?" Sunwoo asked sarcastically while setting up the mini table so he can put the laptop on top of it, "language," Changmin scolded him "and no I'm not just going to stare at you, I'm just going to watch the tv" the chestnut haired said grabbing the remote from the desk beside sunwoo's bed and moving to sit on the sofa that's located at the other side of the room.

"Ok fine" Sunwoo said rolling his eyes fiddling with the mouse that Changmin gave him "how am I supposed to use this?" He asks looking at the other male who was already turning on the TV "open the battery cap, there should be a usb in there, then plug it in to the computer" Changmin explained, sunwoo did what Changmin just explained and moved the mouse around to see if it was working. It works just fine, so he started typing his part of the presentation on the PowerPoint slide

"How did you get a VIP room" the older asked flicking through different channels on the TV "my mom" Sunwoo answered shortly. "You're mom?" Changmin said, tilting his head , a bit confused from sunwoo's words "yea she paid extra for me to get the VIP room" the younger said looking up at the TV screen to see that Changmin has settled on watching one of the goosebumps movies "can you not watch that" he complained "no I  can't" Changmin replied and continued watching the movie.

Sunwoo heard his phone buzz from the desk beside her bed, he turned on his phone and looked at the notif, it was princess he posted a video with the caption "i tried something new today ❣️" sunwoo wanted to click on it so bad to see what "something new" princess just did, his finger hovered over the Twitter notification urging to just click on it, but he gets interrupted by a voice "stop staring at your phone and do the project" Changmin said, sunwoo just rolled his eyes and sighed at the others words. He cleared all of his notifications from his lock screen and went back to doing the project.

---------------
Hai hai readers, sorry I this was late I forgot to post it since I was doing my homework. And sorry if the start of the chapter was bad I don't really know how you're supposed to visit people since I barely go to the hospital. Anyways hope you enjoyed that don't forget to comment and vote of you want to -Lyra