CHAPTER 9

(11.00, in front of the classroom. No one's POV)

"Wait hold up" younghoon grabbed chanhee's arm stopping the other from opening the classroom door "whats wrong?" The younger asked. Younghoon didn't answer the younger he just cups chanhee's face with his hands and pressed a light kiss on the top of the pinkhead's nose  "ok, now we can go Inside" younghoon said, opening the classroom door with a flustered chanhee following him

Thay entered the classroom, relived that the teacher wasn't there "the teachers not here" chanhee whispered to the taller "yes I know, that's good we didn't need to use the excuse" younghoon said still walking to his seat a few people staring at them while they walk.

"Oy bread" younghoon's friend, hyunjae called for the ravenette from his seat "bread?" Chanhee asks with a confused pout "it's a nickname" younghoon shortly explained "where were you?" The blonde asked patting at the seat next to him gesturing for younghoon to sit down "chanhee fainted so I took him to the nurses office" the tallest said, he warpped his arms around chanhees waist, setting down the youngest on his lap. Chanhee didn't mind the skinship he just made himself comfortable on younghoon's lap, leaning into the taller's chest. "Where's the teacher by the way" younghoon asked "oh, Mrs. Yang's nephew got sent to the hospital so she's checking up on him" the blonde answered, gaze averting to the pink head in front of him.

Hyunjae stared at the pretty boy sitting on his best friend's lap a smirk displayed on his face "he's chanhee?" Hyunjae asks raising an eyebrow "yes" the tallest answered arms still hugging chanhee's waist tightly "you're cute? Can I have your number' hyunjae asked flashing chanhee a smile "back off he's mine," said the tallest

"no he's not, you're not his boyfriend" the blonde blurted back "not yet" younghoon tightens his arms that were around chanhees waist and gave the youngest a quick peck on the cheek while glaring at hyunjae "well still he's single so you have no right to be so possessive over him" hyunjae said. The pink head just watched the two friends bicker with eachother still sitting on younghoon's lap kind of confused "besides you already have juyeon" younghoon said to the blonde "yes but here's nothing wrong with having two boyfriends"

"What did you just say" a voice suddenly said "oh shit" the blonde muttered under his breath. Chanhee looked to his left and saw a guys with cat like features and red hair sharply glaring at hyunjae "is that juyeon" he softly whispered to the ravenette "yes, and now hyunjae fucked up" the taller said with a chuckle.

---------------
Hai everyone sorry this is late, wattpad won't let me post this for some reason and I hope you didn't see the unedited caption (sorry if you did) I'll update chapter 10 tomorrow around midnight, thank you for reading this votes and comments if you want to thank you for reading this -Lyra-