CHAPTER 10

(10.45, physics classroom Juyeon's POV)

I was sitting in my seat leaning into the wall while playing around with a rubik's cube. It's not like I can solve it or anything, but I needed something to do while waiting for the teacher to come, and tying to solve a rubik's cube was the only thing I can do for now.

It's been like 40 minutes and she's still not here yet so I decided to go to the toilet. "Jae" I called my boyfriend hyunjae who was sitting in front of me "hm, what?" He said turning around in his seat "I'm gonna go to the toilet for a while ok" I said getting up from my seat and straightening my shirt "don't take too long, I'll miss you" he low-key shouted "yeah sure" I said while walking out of the class trying to suppress a smile.

I loved my boyfriend, but showing affection in public wasn't really my thing. But hyunjae likes those type of things so I just let him do it anyways.

(No one's POV)

Juyeon took his time on the toilet, because he didn't really expect the teacher to show up. "I mean she was already 40 minutes late what's the point of showing up now" he thought to himself while he was doing his business in the bathroom.

While he was walking out of the classroom he saw Eric Sohn coming out of the storage room carrying a basket full of dodge balls. He saw the other set down the basket and stopped walking for a while, he looked like he needed some help. So juyeon decided to go up to the younger and lend the younger a hand

"Do you need help Eric?" He asks the brunette "yeah can you just help me bring this to the gym" the younger says "ok, so you're playing dodge ball today" juyeon asks "no, the teacher said we can do whatever we want and the other just decided to play dodge ball so they told me to get the balls from the storage room" the younger explains

"Ooh, you should've brought someone else with you" the older suggested "it's too late now hyung" Eric says "anyways thanks for helping me" the younger says as they arrived in front of the gym "no problem" juyeon said with a smile his eyes turning into tiny crescents "see you" he says walking back to the physics class.

When he walked into the classroom he saw younghoon sitting next to hyunjae with another boy sitting on his lap "who's that, I've never seen him before" the redhead questioned. He walked up to the trio wanting to ask what they were talking about and hoping to be friends with this cotton candy haired boy,but instead he hears his boyfriend say "yes but there's nothing wrong with having two boyfriends"

Two boyfriends, is hyunjae cheating on him? "What did you just say" juyeon asks glaring at the blonde in front of him. He could hear the other whisper something under his breath but he didn't hear it "babe look, it's not what you think it is" hyunjae said reaching out to grab onto juyeon's hands  "it's not what I think it is? Then what is it then" the redhead said yanking his hand away from hyunjae's grip "can we talk about this somewhere more private please Yeon" hyunjae asks getting embarrassed at the states they were getting from the other students "what's wrong with explaining it here?" Juyeon asks raising an eyebrow "i-its embarrassing, please Yeon" hyunjae begged the younger.

"But it's just a few classmates, what's there to be embarrassed about" the redhead said "juyeon, just go take this somewhere else,if you're not going to do that then everyone one is going to gather around and try to butt in" younghoon said, he was actually feeling kind of bad for hyunjae

"Ok, fine" juyeon sighed, he turned around walking towards the door, before he was about to push it open he looked back and saw hyunjae was still sitting in his seat looking like a child that just got grounded "why are you still sitting,you said you wanna talk about this in private right" he said.

"Are they gonna be okay" chanhee asked, he felt bad for making juyeon and hyunjae fight, "yeah it's fine, don't worry about it" younghoon responded stroking chanhee's hair, trying to make the younger less anxious about the situation

(Time skip)

They were at the back of the school, no one was there except for the two of them because everyone had to be in class right now. Juyeon stopped walking and stood there staring at hyunjae, waiting for the blonde to say something "start talking" he commanded gaze so sharp it could probably kill.

"I'm sorry juyeon, I'm really fucking sorry" the older said tilting his head down in shame "I respect your apology but I also need an explanation" the younger said "I just thought that chanhee was cute and i wanted to tease younghoon a little for fun, I don't really want to date chanhee it was just a joke, please forgive me juyeon" 

"Then was joking about cheating on me funny to you? Was that funny jae? How would you feel if I were the one that said that" Hyunjae didn't respond to juyeon's words he just got down on his knees and hugged the redhead's legs, while tears started to fall from his eyes. "Please ju, I'm sorry I'm really sorry you can slap me, call me names or treat me like piece of shit. I'd do anything you say but please just forgive me"

Juyeon was starting to feel sympathy for the older, he even got on his knees for juyeon and gave a genuine apology, so maybe he should just drop it hyunjae already explained it all anyways

"Get up" he said tugging at the blonde's arm "huh, what?" The other said confused "I said get up, it jeans are going to get dirty" "so you forgive me now?" Hyunjae said getting up, his sad expression immediately changed into a grinning one "yes, I forgive you"

The blonde let out a something that sounded like a squeal and tightly hugged juyeon "I love you juyeon" he said giving the redhead a peck on both of his cheeks "I love you too" the other responded a smile displayed in his face

"cmon, let's go back to the class" hyunjae said grabbing onto juyeon's arm and leading him back to the classroom.

---------------
Haii, it's like 2 am now so technically this is late, but the electricity went off and I had to use my mobile data so yeah. Thank you for reading this, and please vote and comment if you can -Lyra-