Part 6 : Mesmerize

My head still hurts when I woke up. I tried to sit but then I felt a hand assisted me, I looked to who it might be and I was a bit surprised. The man I have bumped into is still here looking at me. “Glad to finally see you awake” he smiled. I felt the urge to touch his lips to see if his really true but then, he started he started holding my hand. I felt the electricity between us. Why is this happening?

            “I didn’t had the chance to properly introduce myself” when he saw that I did not try to cut him off he then continue. The truth is, I cannot take my eyes off at him! I know that I look stupid but I was like in a trance and was being hypnotized by his eyes.

            “Miss Anika, my name is Conn. I’m new here in this school and I’m currently teaching arts” I just nod.

            “The school nurse told me that you can go home now but because your still not in perfect shape, I volunteer to take you home”

            “Sir,” I was starting to explain that I can go home by myself but he had cut me off

            “I know that you might not trust me but this is for your own good and please. Just call me Conn” then he smiled

            He assisted me to stand up and did not take his hands off me. He is treating me as if I’m fragile and I can’t help but to imagine that I’m his lover.

            “Be careful on what you think.” He murmur to my ears which send shiver down to my spine. “Someone might know it” he added. Is he teasing me?

            We took his car, but I notice that he is not driving me to my house which make me confused and scared… well, only a little. I don’t know, but when I’m with him, I feel safe.

            “I know you’re confused right now but I will explain when we get to my house”.

He parked the car and looked at me “I know that your not with your parents right now and you have no one to take care of you, so try to get some sleep, when you wake up, I will explain everything” just then, my eyes are starting to get heavy. I can feel my body slowly falling into a deep sleep.