Part 1 : PROLOGUE

Taming the Devil…

Taming the Devil…

PROLOGUE

“Age is just numbers!” he was angry at my reason for rejecting him. “How can you feel love if you can’t give me the chance to show it to you! Just because of my damned age! Is that reasonable enough?” he was shouting and angry. I could see that his eyes were changing colors. Wait! Is that even possible? Or I’m just too emotional that I’m already hallucinating? But I couldn’t care less. “Why are you doing this to me? Why are you so damn hard!”

 “Cause I’m afraid! ” I shouted.  I’m afraid that you will leave me! You’re still young and you have a lot of experience with girls and I don’t think that I can compete with them” I finally confessed while letting my tears fall to my cheeks. I felt my body shaking so much that it scared me.

 Then I saw his face soften. He wiped the tears in my cheeks. I cannot look at him. I’m too afraid of his reactions. “I know that we just met, and you have the right not to trust anyone especially me” his voice were so soft and comforting that it made my knee weak. “But please give me a chance to show how much I feel for you” whispering in my ears.

I’m feeling dizzy knowing that his lips were just inches away from mine. Then, he finally kisses me. I can’t understand the feeling. It was so surreal! It was gentle yet, I could feel he wanted to do more and he is waiting for my permission.

Then I see him giving me a smirk. “So, you think that I’m young?” so his really listening to what I said. “uh huh” that the only answer I gave. I was too mesmerized by his beauty, his voice is so soft. As if nothing existed but us. “Darling, what if I told you that I’m already 100 years of age?” he said. “What?!” I was confused to what he just said? Am I right? Did I really hear him right? Is he nuts? Is he losing his mind? How can he become a 100 year old?