Part 8: Teasing Game

dedicated to Lalaine Marcelo

Anica’s POV

            I woke up extremely comfortably which seems to be odd. As I remember, I was asleep in Mr. Conn’s car. Hmm, Conn..  his name sounds very sexy. I can feel that I’m in a bed due to its texture so I tried to inspect the “bed” but I instantly sit up when I felt a body next to me.  I was not in my house which is very strange. I turned my head to the room. It was very “masculine”. Then I saw him.. lying next to me! I try to look at him closely. God, he is masculine and sexy!

“Did you like what you see?” smirking! While his eyes are still closed.

“I did not!” while blushing

“Liar” he whispered. His voice is sending small electric current from my skin down to my spine.

I was still confused. “Why am I here Mr. Conn?” his smirk instantly turned to a serious look. Is he angry for calling him Mister? Haha! Now it’s my turn to smile!!

“You can drop the MISTER. Just call me Conn love” then he smirk again.

Is he teasing me? I was really beginning to be annoyed but I won’t back down.  

I close the distant of my face to his just a little bit while looking at his eyes. “So you prefer me calling you just Conn?” I thought that I would win this “teasing game” but I’m beginning to doubt myself.

I felt his breath in my lips so I decided to close my eyes “If you continue teasing me then you might regret it Anica” he whisper while adding

“Cause.. I … won’t… back… down”

I opened my eyes and saw that he was looking at me. His eyes were full of lust and hunger.

I know that I should be scared, but I wasn’t. It was like; I’m waiting for his move which is STUPID! We are like that for a couple of minutes.

 I suddenly heard him growl. “By the way love, I already talked to your parents and they will visit us  tomorrow”

“WHAT! How the f*ck did you know my parent’s number?”

“It’s easy love, I used your phone” while giving me a wide grin.

“How I love to punch you in your gorgeous face” I was frustrated

“So you find me gorgeous?” while pouting his lips and making a hush puppy eye

“ENOUGH with this bulls*it already! Why am I here? I don’t like playing games!” I was already throwing him with anything that my hand can hold into but he was just dodging it effortlessly

“They wanted you to be safe that’s why they agreed that YOU WILL STAY WITH ME”

“f*ck you!?”

“I would really love to” I was starting throw him a vase when he quickly grab my hand and pin me to the bedpost

“I wouldn’t do that if I where you” his eyes were darker and larger. how did he do that?

“y-you’re s-scaring me” I was fighting the tears

After what I have said, his eyes turned to normal and he immediately free my hands.. “I’m sorry Anica. This is all new to me. I promise this won’t happen again” while turning his back to me.

He went outside and closed the door leaving me even more confused

What the heck is he saying? I told to myself