Part 10 : Meeting the Parents part 2

Hi guys, so i know some of your might be angry with me because it took me forever to update. so I'M SO SORRY... its just that i need to have a real idea with my plot. so i have done my research about Anica's family before i was confident enough to update.

I also added a youtube of demons. I think the song is connected with what her parent (and even Conn) felt for Anica.

Hope you will enjoy this update.. luv you guys!!!

P.S.

DON'T BE A GHOST READER!!! i would really love to have your vote.

tina

--------

It was almost 10:00 o’clock in the evening when my servant informed me that Anica’s parents arrived. As I was walking down the stairs, I immediately felt Anica’s parents strong aura which only mean one thing: they belong to a royal family or they are the survivor of the Great War.

I first saw a woman. She looked very graceful and elegant. She slowly turned around to face me with a man, who look very strong and autocratic,  if I were a normal being, I would assumed that I will  cower down to their auras.

“Mr. and Mrs. Morvan?” I greeted them as they waited for me.

“Mr. Conn Beaunevack of the Royal vampire clan” Anica fathers addressed me. So, he is well acquainted with the royal family.

“Please call me Conn, as your daughters mate” while smiling

“Is she alright Conn?” her mother asked. It seems her mother knew something had happened

“I am sorry to inform you but she needed to take a rest. She just had her transition today”

“That’s way too early, how could that happened?” her father murmured

“I want to see her Conn” Mrs. Morvan pleaded.

I showed them to Anica’s room, they saw the changed Anica, and her mother gasp at her daughter’s wings. I guess it’s because of it being unique.

After I convinced them that Anica needed to be left alone, I invited them to the dining room for a talk and to have our dinner.

“We know that you might be confused of what we really are. And believe us when I told you that it took a lot of effort for me and my family to be left alone” Mr. Morvan started and I just look at him and his wife to continue.

“We are the only once left from our bloodline. So, you could also tell that my husband and I are the only primeval bloodline of the Nephilim of the great war”

So I guess this will be very interesting.

Anicas’ father continued “We belong to the Nephilim or the fallen once” his eyes were sad and haunting.

“I belong to the Samyaza or the group of high ranking angels that rebelled in the ancient was while Catalina is a Elioud : His father was a egrḗgoroi or angel watchers while her mother was one of the first humans to loved our race: the fallen angels.”

“It was then forbidden for Nephilim and Elioud or even humans to elope due to the mixture or race and the possible abomination of human race. But I knew I couldn’t be separated with Catalina (I can see the love and warmth in Catalina’s eyes while holding Adolfs’ hands), I had this feeling that I needed to protect her.”

“You see, even though it was written that the fallen once will bring destruction and abomination to all of our kind, His love is  much stronger than what he is destined to be” her eyes became teary, Anica’s father immediately comforted her by rubbing her back.

“I was gifted to be a seer and a keeper, so after I foresee the coming end, my husband and I tried to persuade and stop the rebellion but to no avail. We are only three at that time who finally decided to hide from our kind”

I was curious about the third person knowing that Anica was not yet made. When Catalina noticed my curiosity she continued her story. “There are only four of us who survived: My husband who was one of the fallen, me an Elioud and Luna, the one whom you know as the Moon Goddess and lastly, the great Demon who started the Great War though he was not with us.

            “We continue to hide and secluded to our kind, we started to live in the forest and caves just to survive. It’s like re-living the days of Adam and Eve” Adolf was smirking, while he tried to joke although I really knew that it was extremely hard for them to live that way.

            We continued to live that way until the Great War ended for about half of the millennia. Then, we finally decided to hide and forget our past by leaving discreetly and blending with the humans. Because we are constant move, we felt that we don’t need to have a child first, until we have this generation.

            “We are very pleased at today’s generation because they are not that judgmental and they even accepted and created stories about us with full of enthusiasm”

“So when we finally realize that these generations no longer have that great threat in our existence, we decided to settle in"

“We started to enjoy life and when Anica arrived, we gave her all the opportunity that life can offer and even her independence. We planned to tell her about what we really are on her becoming of age but it seems that her transition was early” she smiled weakly

I can see true love in their eyes and I now understand why they’ve kept that secret to Anica. Knowing that I live for a century was already a frightening experience especially to be left, I can only imagine the thought of them leaving for a millennia.

“You don’t have to worry about me. I do understand that you have done that to protect me” we all look at the voice. We were shock that we even didn’t hear that Anica was standing behind us. “I know that you’ve did that because you love me” smiling while crying. It was the first time I saw someone cry while smiling as if something had been lifted from her.

I guided Anica to her parents because she was still weak.

“I’m sorry my dear” her mother hug her

            “You shouldn’t say sorry ma, I really understand” she also hugged her father.

            “But first, can you please tell me how to hide these things?” she told while smiling sheepishly.