Chapter 1: BOOM!

That Awkward Moment When Greyson Chance Meets Super Junior

Chapter 1:

Awkwardness is just a simpple word, but carries the biggest impact to every person, even the strong-hearted ones, just like a tough Korean college girl named Park Hyocheong. She really hates having a feeling of being awkward until one time, she put hersul on that thing in a situation that she just discovered her real identity. She just realized the thing when her bestfriend/classmate and a member of a famous KPOP boyband Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun, saw the evidence: her golden necklace with a picture of her parents, resulting that the group's leader Leeteuk and his bandmate Yesung were her long lost brothers. The awkwardness haunted her down when her two brothers, as they found her in a dorm near her school--Kyunghee University, convinced her to move to SJ Dorm. She refused in the first place, but they convinced her much more until she agreed. She felt awkward again when she noticed that all in the dorm were SJ boys, but she still managed to.

Now, she's happy on her new life with her caring brothers and the SJ boys in the dorm, and they're really taking care of her, as well as Kyuhyun. A morning came, and she turned the television on, and watching news, while waiting for her Leeteuk oppa to finish cooking for their breakfast.

Hyocheong: (went to Leeteuk and gave him a hug on his back) Oppa...I'm now hungry. (pouting her lips)

Leeteuk: Awww...don't worry, baby. I'm almost finished. Go back there.

Hyocheong: Wheee!! So excited!! (going back to her seat and continue watching TV)

Hyocheong's watching a showbiz news about the arrival of a young American singer Greyson Chance in Korea, and was being interviewd by the Korean media. She's a bit wondering of the reason of his arrival when suddenly the SJ boys were already got up on their beds, and her bestfriend Kyuhyun and older brother Yesung called her to grab their breakfast made by Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun: Cheongie..what are you watchi-- (taking a pause for a while) That kid on TV's really handsome! I bet you also do feel this.

Yesung: (hitting Kyuhyun's shoulder) Hey Kyu! You're spoiling my dongsaeng to that guy huh! (to Hyocheong) Cheong-ah! Breakfast's ready...Teukie hyung's waiting for us.

Hyocheong: Hahaha you guys are silly...okay okay!! Going there!

The three went to the dinning room together with other SJ boys to have their breakfast, and it's an egg omelete. Then few minutes after, Hyocheong and Kyuhyun bid goodbye to the boys as the two would go to school for today's regular classes.

----------------------------------

For an American teen singer like Greyson Chance, his Korean trip and concert would be a very adventurous one, not only because it's his first time to visit on that place, but Korea's obviously the home of KPOP. He might be afraid that he wouldn't recognized by Koreans, but as he landed in Incheon Airport, thousands of his Korean fans (Enchancers to be specified) were waiting for him, and that's a very unexpected welcome for him.

As he and his crew were checked in on a five star hotel in Seoul, he finally had his rest when suddenly one of his managers Troy Carter gave him something.

Troy: (going to bed) Hey Greyson!

Greyson: (lying in bed) Oh, Troy! What are you doing here?!

Troy: Hahah nothing...by the way, I have something to give you (smiling)

Greyson: Uhhh...what would you going to give me? (wondering)

Troy: It's actally something that could be useful for you in staying here.

Greyson: Then what is that?

Troy: (getting something on his bag) Korean Language and Culture Learnbook.

Greyson: (getting up and went himself surprised) WHAAAT?!!?!?

---

[A/N]: Hello there!! Sorry if this chapter's really so short! Keep on reading, and Merry Christmas!