Chapter 7: Just An Ordina--uh oh!

That Awkward Moment When Greyson Chance Meets Super Junior

Chapter 7:  

[A/N]: Hello chingus! Long time no update. Haha I had prelims last week, and in addition to the loss of internet connection for almost a week. Now, it's back to normal!! Wheee!! Gonna post this latest chapter. Hope you guys like it. xx Saranghae! Wo ai ni! <33 (;  

 -------------------------------------------    

  The next day, obviously it would be Greyson's second day that he stayed in SJ Dorm, but instead of what he expected, he felt so much welcomed by those Super Junior boys through Hyocheong's help. He also felt the super hospitable and humble side of those boys even though that in fact they're more internationally popular than him, and that what really made him admire them the most, but he didn't know the real story about their great hardships and suffering in their own country, especially inside SM Entertainment, but Henry and Siwon didn't let it be managed. Instead, they offered the boy to take a tour in Seoul with the whole SuJu boys and Hyocheong.  

Greyson: You know hyeowngs, your fellow Koreans should be really proud of you that they have such a great and down-to-earth artists like you, especially your management.

Henry: (smirking) Just so you know, Greyson.

Greyson: (surprised) H-huuuhhh?!!? What do you mean, Henry hyeowng?

Siwon: (to Henry; in Korean) You shouldn't sound like that. He'll be figuring out the truth. Other thing, we might be caught by that creepy tiger if we told him the truth. If that happens, we're really DEAD, and I'm gonna kill you.

Henry: Sorry hyung. (leaving a long sigh) I'm just deluded by my emotions towards that creepy appa.   

(*if you know what I mean ELFs/KPOPpers, the person behind what they're talking about is the current CEO of SMEnt - Kim Young-Min)  

Greyson: (asking out of curiosity) What are you guys talking about?

Henry: (replied him in English) Don't mind what I said earlier, Greyson.

Siwon: By the way, Greyson, do you want to take you a tour here in Seoul?

Greyson: I really loved to, (taking a pause for a while) but what if we might caught by paparazzi?

Hyocheong: (suddenly went to them and interrupted them) Don't worry, Greyson-ssi. We'll be managing it.

Greyson: Thank you sooooo much Hyeowcheong, and also to you hyeowngs.

Leeteuk, Yesung and Donghae: (in Engrish) I also wanna go with you, guys!!

Hyocheong: (replied in Korean) Of course, you can, oppar.

Kyuhyun: (in an unidentified tone) What if all of us will be going?

Kangin: That would be very GREAT!

Han Geng: (in Engrish) The more, the many-er.

Siwon: (silently laughing) Hahaha it's merrier, Geng ge.

Han Geng: (in Chinese) Whatever it is. The important is we're all going!

Leeteuk: (in Korean) Alright! So shall we go?

Hyocheong: Wait Teukie oppa! Can I borrow your thick brown jacket and shades? We should protect Greyson from fans and sasaengs.

Eunhyuk: (voluntarily giving Hyocheong his shades) Here's my shades.

Greyson: (in broken Korean) K-kaemsahaemnida Eunhyeowk hyeowng.    

  Eunhyuk gave Greyson his shades, while moments after, Leeteuk took his jacket from his room, and also gave it to him. And now, they're all set to the Seoul tri--oops! It's taking Greyson a tour in that big city of Seoul. Formal, yet a private one. They first took him to Gangnam District --- the home of luxuries in Korea. They also went to the buildings of some famous companies like Samsung, Hyundai, LG, etc. No wonder the song Gangnam Style's all about luxuries on the said place. They went next to them biggest church in the world (which located there in Seoul), where they all prayed except for Heechul and Han Geng (all except those two members are Christians).    

  While praying, Hyocheong and Greyson felt the awkwardness between them as they say beside each other. Suddenly, Hyocheong's pen fell, and she's about to pick it when she and Greyson's hands met.