Chapter 2: Escape

That Awkward Moment When Greyson Chance Meets Super Junior

Chapter 2:

Greyson: (getting up and went himself surprised) WHAAAT?!!?!?

Troy: Why, Greyson?

Greyson: (wondering) W-what am I going to do with this book?

Troy: So simple. You're going to learn about the culture of Korea and the Korean language. All by yourself. Just read that book, and that's it.

Greyson: (slightly raising his voice) Huuuhhh?!?! Wh-what do you mean of this?

Troy: I need to go to the office of Universal Music Korea to finalize things for your concert tomorrow, and I'll be there 'til night. 

Greyson: S-so you wouldn't be touring the whole Seoul with me today?

Troy: Yeah (sighing)

Greyson: (supposing to smile so freak when Troy added something)

Troy: But don't go outside by yourself. You should stay here.

Greyson: (pouting his lips)

Troy: So, I have to go now. Take care, man! (going out of the room)

Greyson: Don't worry, man. I'll be fine here. (then murmuring) Okay...boredome strikes me again. I really need to get out of here. I wanna travel around.

  He went to the window to check if Troy's already outside, and as he already saw the manager walking outside the hotel, he suddenly jumped out of his excitement that he would go on with his plan--he would travel alone in this big city of Seoul. He suddenly took the book that Troy gave to him a while ago, and as he opened it, he suddenly discovered that there's a map of Seoul City on the last page.

Greyson: (talking to himself) YEEEESS!! HERE I COME, SEOUL!!! 

  He fixed himself very neat, took his small bag and the Korean book, then finally got out of that hotel. Now, he has now a freedom to roam around the beautiful city of Seoul.

--------------------------------

  Few hours later, it' already in a late afternoon, and students in Kyunghee U have been already dismissed, but Hyocheong would stay in a few hours as she would be having a practice for the college debate competition, which would held next week. One time, she went out of the debate room for a while to pick Kyuhyun a phone call when suddenly, there's a car parking in front of the university gate, and called her. It was her another bestfriend, and Super Junior member Ryeowook.

Ryeowook: (calling her loudly) Cheong-ah! 

Hyocheong: (went to him) Oh, Wookie bestfriend! Why are you here?

Ryeowook: Don't you remember what we promised? I, you and Kyuhyun were going to the amusement park today.

Hyocheong: Oh, mianhae oppa. I almost forgot it. Jeongmal mianhae, but I have a practice today for debate.

Ryeowook: Awww... (pouting his lips) Next time, you should go with us.

Hyocheong: Don't worry, oppa. If I have enough time, then I could go with you.

Ryeowook: Okay, okay...by the way, Kyuhyun's already here.

Kyuhyun: (went to the two) Hi giraffe--

Ryeowook: (hitting Kyuhyun's head) Stop calling me that, you frankenstein!

Kyuhyun: I'm just joking, hyung! (to Hyocheong) Oh, Cheong-ah! Are you going with us?

Hyocheong: I can't, bestfriend oppa. I have a practice today eh.

Kyuhyun: Oh, I almost forgot that you have a debate practice. So, take care bestfriend.

Ryeowook: Hwaiting for that, bestfriend. Hope that you'll win that.

Hyocheong: Haha seriously, thank you my bestfriends for cheering me up.

Wook & Kyu: Cheomaneyo.

Ryeowook: So, we have to go now! (to Kyuhyun) Hey, hop on here!)

Hyocheong: Have a safe trip, you two! Bye! (leaving them)

Wook & Kyu: Annyeonghi, Hyocheong!  (Ryeowook starting to drive the car away)

  As her two bestfriends were already drove away from Kyunghee, she went back to the room, and continue practicing for their debate competition. Go Go Go Hyocheong!  

------  

[A/N]: Annyeong haseyo chingus! Really hope that you like this chapter. Don't worry, it'll be going more interesting! (; Just stay tuned for more updates. Just leave your comments here if you want. Saranghaeyo! xx