That Awkward Moment When Greyson Chance Meets Super Junior ^^

Awakwardness: 1 word, but great impact, especially when two famous stars collide in such an AWKWARD situation. (;

---

Main Characters:

Park Hyocheong 박효청

-    a simple Korean college girl who later discovered her unrevealed identity: She’s Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Yesung’s long lost sister, and she was found by those two boys on a dormitory near Kyunghee University (where she and her bestfriend [Super Junior member] Cho Kyuhyun were studying), then she later moved to SJ Dorm by the request of the two. In an unprecedented happening, she would later bumped and meet Greyson Chance, who was been chased by the girls behind him.

Greyson Chance 그레이슨 찬스

-    a famous American teen pop singer-songwriter-pianist, who’s the guy behind the Paparazzi cover in YouTube, and also the guy behind the famous hit ‘Waiting Outside The Lines’. He went to Korea to have a concert in Seoul Football Stadium when suddenly he was being cornered by his fans (Enchancers) while buying his lunch alone in a restaurant, so he decided to run away, and later on, he would meet the mysterious Hyocheong.

Cho Kyuhyun 조규현

-    a member of the most popular Asian pop group Super Junior (Leeteuk and Yesung’s bandmate), one of the main voices, and the maknae (youngest member) of the said group. He’s also Hyocheong’s bestfriend since childhood, but as they grew up, he developed deeper feelings towards her. He would see everything that changes Hyocheong when Greyson came as the visitor in SJ Dorm (as Greyson needs to hide himself from anyone, including his Korean Enchancers).

Park Jungsoo (Leeteuk) 박정수 (이특)

-    also a member of Super Junior (Kyuhyun and Yesung’s bandmate), and the leader of the said group (he was the oldest member). He’s also Hyocheong and Yesung’s oldest brother. He was known to be the ‘Fallen Angel’ prior to his humble attitude. He would do anything just to not let Hyocheong go away from his care as he found her.

Kim Jongwoon (Yesung) 김종운 (예성)

-    also a member of Super Junior (Leeteuk and Kyuhyun’s bandmate), and one of the main voices of the group. His voice’s just like an artistic one, but unbelievably he’s the ultimate weirdo of the group. He’s doing some awkward dance steps that he saw on the telly, and he’s talking to his pets like his turtle Ddangkkoma. He’s also an animal lover.

Other Characters:

Kim Ryeowook 김려욱

Lee Sungmin 이성민

Lee Donghae 이동해

Henry Lau 劉憲華

Other Super Junior Members and Surprise Characters ^^